What is CrossBlock II for Dogs?
- CrossBlock II is a topical flea treatment for dogs that kills adult fleas as well as their eggs and larvae.
- It contains Imidacloprid and Pyriproxyfen, which start killing fleas within 2 hours and continue to work for 1 full month of protection.
- CrossBlock II also prevents re-infestation of fleas by breaking the life cycle and preventing fleas from reproducing.
Why do dogs use CrossBlock II?
- Your veterinarian may recommend CrossBlock II to prevent and control fleas.
What else should I know about CrossBlock II?
- Waterproof formula.
- Easy open, individual dose applicators.
- Not effective against ticks.
What problems could my dog have with CrossBlock II?
- For dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age or older weighing at least 3 lbs.
- Do not let your dog or other pets lick or groom the treated area until it has dried (takes about 30 minutes).
How do you use CrossBlock II?
- Apply once a month to the skin.
- This product may be harmful to wildlife. Contact your local waste disposal agency about safe disposal.
What is in CrossBlock II?
- CrossBlock II contains the insecticides Imidacloprid and Pyriproxyfen.
- Imidacloprid and Pyriproxyfen kill fleas and keep them from reproducing.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- CrossBlock II is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the CrossBlock II?
- Dogs may use CrossBlock II for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Most Liked Positive Review
If nothing else has worked, try this.
Most Liked Negative Review
This medication is AMAZING!From Mckee, KentuckyComments about CrossBlock II for Dogs
Mixed ResultsFrom Eugene, ORComments about CrossBlock II for Dogs
Crossblock II makes for happy pets and for happy pet owners!From UndisclosedComments about CrossBlock II for Dogs
Works greatFrom UndisclosedComments about CrossBlock II for Dogs
Great flea controlFrom UndisclosedComments about CrossBlock II for Dogs
Works as good as name brand but much less expensiveFrom UndisclosedComments about CrossBlock II for Dogs
I come to VetRX for all my pet's needs.From UndisclosedComments about CrossBlock II for Dogs
If nothing else has worked, try this.From USAComments about CrossBlock II for Dogs
So Far, GoodFrom OregonComments about CrossBlock II for Dogs
We wll make VET RX our permenent pet med supplier!From UndisclosedComments about CrossBlock II for Dogs
Q & A
How long should I wait to put Crossblock II on my dog after bathing??
According to the manufacturer CrossBlock II for dogs is safe to administer onto your pet after bathing as long as they are completely dry and to wait 24 hours after application to bathe with a mild shampoo. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding this medication in your dog.Verified Answer
I would like to buy Crossblock ll for my dog. She is between 20 and 21 pounds. Should I get the one for dogs up to 20 lbs or the next one up??
If your dog is under 21 pounds, it is recommended to go with the 11-20 pound category for appropriate safety and efficacy. Please contact your veterinarian for other questions or concerns regarding the use of this medication in your pet.Verified Answer