What is Collagile Pet for Dogs and Cats?
- Collagile Pet is a bioactive peptide supplement that supports mobility and joint health.
- Collagile provides natural collagen peptides to support cartilage, muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, and the musculoskeletal system.
Why is Collagile used for dogs and cats?
- Collagile provides a source of collagen amino acids and supports cartilage metabolism.
- It may support daily activity and mobility, such as climbing stairs or standing up.
- It may encourage endurance and flexibility.
What else should I know about Collagile?
- Collagile is a natural and pure formula.
- Collagile has a high bioavailability and is readily absorbed by the body.
- Collagile may be used for young and active animals or elderly animals.
- Collagile has a neutral taste and odor.
- It does not contain fat, gluten, lactose, purines, cholesterols, food additives, preservatives, GMOs, or artificial colors or flavors.
- It may be used for animals with allergies or diabetes.
- Collagile may be fed to pregnant or lactating animals.
What problems could my dog have with Collagile?
- Collagile is for use in dogs and cats 13 months of age or older.
- According to the manufacturer, there are no side-effects during long-term use of Colagille.
- There are no known interactions between Collagile pet and other pet supplements.
- Administer with food to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal disturbances. For sensitive animals, you may split the recommended dose into two meals.
- Your pet should always have access to fresh drinking water as the administration of Collagile can increase thirst.
How do you use Collagile?
Daily Feeding Recommendations
- Dogs & Cats (based on weight) Dosage per day: Up to 11 lbs give 1/2 tbsp, 12-32 lbs give 1 tbsp, 33-76 lbs give 1 1/2 tbsp, 77-120 lbs give 2 tbsp, Over 121 lbs give 3 tbsp.
- Servings per can: Up to 11 lbs = 120 servings, 12-32 lbs = 60 servings, 33-76 lbs = 40 servings, 77-120 lbs = 30 servings, Over 121 lbs = 20 servings.
- Collagile pet should be administered regularly on a long-term basis or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- The powder is neutral in taste and odor and can be mixed with canned food.
- If you would like to add Collagile to dry food, it is recommended to moisten the dry food with water, then add Collagile pet. You may also dissolve Collagile pet in yogurt or cottage cheese before mixing it with the dry food.
- Collagile Pet should always be stored in a sealed container and kept in a cool and dry place. Do not store in the refrigerator.
- Once the canister of Collagile Pet is opened, the contents should be used within 6 months.
What is in Collagile?
- Bioactive Collagen Peptides (100%)
- The Bioactive Peptides in Collagile Pet are derived from pig skin that is approved for human consumption.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 90%, Moisture (max) 8%, Crude Ash (max) 2 %, Crude Fat 0%, Crude Fibre 0%
- Calorie Content (calculated): 3,500 kcal/kg | 17.5 kcal/tbsp.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Collagile is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Collagile is amazing!From UndisclosedComments about Collagile Pet 10.6 oz (300g) Powder
Only week 1 and a little more mobilityFrom UndisclosedComments about Collagile Pet 10.6 oz (300g) Powder
This stuff is great!From UndisclosedComments about Collagile Pet 10.6 oz (300g) Powder
The medication helped my pets!From UndisclosedComments about Collagile Pet 10.6 oz (300g) Powder
Q & A
I have a 14year old dog that is starting to have problems with the muscles in her back legs. Getting a little weak, Will this product help??
Collagile Pet is a bioactive peptide supplement that supports mobility and joint health. Collagile provides natural collagen peptides to support cartilage, muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, and the musculoskeletal system. It may support daily activity and mobility, such as climbing stairs or standing up. It may encourage endurance and flexibility. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding this medication in your dog.Verified Answer
What is in the supplement??
This supplement contains bioactive peptides which the manufacturer defines as small components of amino acids derived from native collagen. These peptides work on cartilage, bones, skin, muscles, and tendons. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding this product.Verified Answer
were there any studies done with cats? published??
According to the manufacturer, Collagile pet has been tested in preclinical studies on feline cells. These investigations showed that Collagile pet maximized the interaction with the cells involved in cartilage metabolism. Clinical studies on cats have not been performed, however a growing number of cat parents reported very positively about how Collagile pet supported their cats’ joints. It is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian to determine if this supplement would suit your cat’s needs.Verified Answer
My Charlie is a small dog., he gets shots for his genetic defect that makes his legs bow and he has bone spurs, would this really help his joints. WE have been advise not to do surgery-just make things worse-from a Ortho vet. Very happy with our previous order and fast shipping, just wished you had a good price on IV fluids-I give Buddy extra fluids twice a day for his Kidney disease. It gets expensive, but love the old doggie!! Thank you! Bette J Poppe?
Collagile is a collagen supplement for dogs and cats labeled to help support joint health and function. According to the manufacturer, Collagile Pet may have a positive effect on bone spurs and somewhat reduce these degenerative processes. It is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian to determine if this supplement would suit your dog’s needs.Verified Answer