10.6 oz (300g) Powder
Starting At $25.95
In StockFree shipping when you buy 3 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
Up to 11 lbs: ½ tbsp
11-32 lbs: 1 tbsp
33-76 lbs: 1 ½ tbsp
77-120 lbs: 2 tbsp
Over 121 lbs: 3 tbsp
What is Collagile Pet for Dogs and Cats?
- Collagile Pet is a bioactive peptide supplement that supports mobility and joint health.
- Collagile provides natural collagen peptides to support cartilage, muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, and the musculoskeletal system.
Why is Collagile used for dogs and cats?
- Collagile provides a source of collagen amino acids and supports cartilage metabolism.
- It may support daily activity and mobility, such as climbing stairs or standing up.
- It may encourage endurance and flexibility.
What else should I know about Collagile?
- Collagile is a natural and pure formula.
- Collagile has a high bioavailability and is readily absorbed by the body.
- Collagile may be used for young and active animals or elderly animals.
- Collagile has a neutral taste and odor.
- It does not contain fat, gluten, lactose, purines, cholesterols, food additives, preservatives, GMOs, or artificial colors or flavors.
- It may be used for animals with allergies or diabetes.
- Collagile may be fed to pregnant or lactating animals.
What problems could my dog have with Collagile?
- Collagile is for use in dogs and cats 13 months of age or older.
- According to the manufacturer, there are no side-effects during long-term use of Colagille.
- There are no known interactions between Collagile pet and other pet supplements.
- Administer with food to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal disturbances. For sensitive animals, you may split the recommended dose into two meals.
- Your pet should always have access to fresh drinking water as the administration of Collagile can increase thirst.
How do you use Collagile?
Daily Feeding Recommendations
- Dogs & Cats (based on weight) Dosage per day: Up to 11 lbs give 1/2 tbsp, 12-32 lbs give 1 tbsp, 33-76 lbs give 1 1/2 tbsp, 77-120 lbs give 2 tbsp, Over 121 lbs give 3 tbsp.
- Servings per can: Up to 11 lbs = 120 servings, 12-32 lbs = 60 servings, 33-76 lbs = 40 servings, 77-120 lbs = 30 servings, Over 121 lbs = 20 servings.
- Collagile pet should be administered regularly on a long-term basis or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- The powder is neutral in taste and odor and can be mixed with canned food.
- If you would like to add Collagile to dry food, it is recommended to moisten the dry food with water, then add Collagile pet. You may also dissolve Collagile pet in yogurt or cottage cheese before mixing it with the dry food.
- Collagile Pet should always be stored in a sealed container and kept in a cool and dry place. Do not store in the refrigerator.
- Once the canister of Collagile Pet is opened, the contents should be used within 6 months.
What is in Collagile?
- Bioactive Collagen Peptides (100%)
- The Bioactive Peptides in Collagile Pet are derived from pig skin that is approved for human consumption.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 90%, Moisture (max) 8%, Crude Ash (max) 2 %, Crude Fat 0%, Crude Fibre 0%
- Calorie Content (calculated): 3,500 kcal/kg | 17.5 kcal/tbsp.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Collagile is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
4 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
4 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Collagile is amazing!From UndisclosedComments about Collagile Pet 10.6 oz (300g) PowderCollagile has worked wonders with my 10 year old Leibe. She was having difficulty walking after sitting or laying down. My vet diagnosed her with arthritis in her front legs. He prescribed an expensive med that worked somewhat. Collagile has made her like a puppy again.
Only week 1 and a little more mobilityFrom UndisclosedComments about Collagile Pet 10.6 oz (300g) PowderRecommended for a torn CCL Seems to be helping!
This stuff is great!From UndisclosedComments about Collagile Pet 10.6 oz (300g) PowderI had been using another product for quite some time to help my aging Dalmatian mix with her arthritis with some results but she was getting worse and after researching I decided to give this product a try. I'm so glad I did! Within 3 days I saw improvement and by the 5th day she's not limping at all. I would recommend this product to anyone with aging dogs or injured dogs this stuff is great.
The medication helped my pets!From UndisclosedComments about Collagile Pet 10.6 oz (300g) PowderAwesome product!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 4