What is VetraSeb CeraDerm Sicca SA for Dogs and Cats?
- VetraSeb CeraDerm Sicca SA Conditioning Shampoo is a cleansing and deep moisturizing low-lather shampoo for follicular flushing of seborrheic conditions.
- CeraDerm Sicca SA Mousse is a cleansing and deep moisturizing leave-on mousse for seborrheic skin conditions.
- CeraDerm Sicca SA products help unclog pores to remove excessive scales and crusts.
Why is VetraSeb CeraDerm Sicca SA used for Dogs and Cats?
- CeraDerm Sicca SA contains salicylic acid aids to help remove skin scales and crust by unclogging pores.
- It helps manage dry, flaky, and itchy skin associated with seborrhea sicca.
What else should I know about CeraDerm Sicca SA?
- CeraDerm Sicca SA Shampoo is soap-free, deep cleansing, and conditioning.
- It will not interfere with topical parasiticides.
- Moisturizing formula with safflower oil.
- CeraDerm Sicca SA contains a cucumber melon fragrance.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm Sicca SA contains an exclusive blend of extra skin-nourishing ingredients that deeply moisturize and soothe the skin.
- They also provide the necessary building blocks for restoring skin barrier integrity and support the skin's natural immune system.
What problems could my dog or cat have with CeraDerm Sicca SA?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian.
- If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian. Wash hands after use
How do you use CeraDerm Sicca SA?
CeraDerm SA Shampoo
Bathe 2-3 times per week until symptoms subside or as directed by your veterinarian. Wet the animal with cool water from the neck down and apply shampoo first on the skin abnormalities. Starting with a quarter-size amount of product, massage into the fur to reach the skin. Repeat until the entire body is lightly coated with shampoo. Leave shampoo on for 10 minutes before rinsing with cool water. Wash hands after use.
CeraDerm SA Mousse
- Brush the fur then apply product. Apply every 3 days for 2-3 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian. Wash hands after use.
- For localized application: Dispense 1 to 2 pumps onto your palm, then apply on the targeted area(s). Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Do not rinse, let air dry. Once dry, brush the haircoat again.
- For whole body application: Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto your palm and massage on the skin and hair. Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Repeat as necessary to cover the whole body, avoiding the eyes and mouth. Do not rinse, let air dry. Once dry, brush the haircoat again.
- Dosage: Under 11 lbs: 1 pump per 2 lbs, 11-88 lbs: 1 pump per 4 lbs, Over 88 lbs: 1 pump per 6 lbs. Dosage may be doubled for long-haired breeds.
What is in CeraDerm Sicca SA?
CeraDerm SA Shampoo
- Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2%.
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8 Laurate, Laureth-4, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
CeraDerm SA Mousse
- Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 1%.
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sodium Lactate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
VetraSeb CeraDerm Sicca SA is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
Should I wear gloves when bathing my puppy with ceraderm Sicca sa??
According to Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook owners should wear gloves or wash their hands after application as this medication can cause skin irritation.Verified Answer