VetraSeb CeraDerm CM
Starting At $16.18
VetraSeb CeraDerm CM
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is VetOne VetraSeb CeraDerm CM for Dogs and Cats?
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CM Mousse is a leave-on antiseptic mousse.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CM Shampoo is a low-lather antiseptic cleanser.
Why is VetraSeb CeraDerm CM used for Dogs and Cats?
- It is used to help treat bacterial and fungal skin infections that are responsive to chlorhexidine and miconazole.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CM contains ingredients that moisturize and soothe the skin.
What else should I know about CeraDerm CM?
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CM Shampoo contains gently removes dirt and debris.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CM Mousse contains ingredients that moisturize and soothe the skin.
- CeraDerm CM has a cucumber melon fragrance.
- CeraDerm helps provide the necessary building blocks for restoring skin barrier integrity and supporting the skin's natural immune system.
- CeraDerm CM Shampoo is soap-free and will not interfere with topical parasiticides.
What problems could my dog or cat have with CeraDerm CM?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian.
- If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian. Wash hands after use
How do you use CeraDerm CM?
CeraDerm CM Mousse
- Shake well before use. Brush the fur, then apply product on dry hair.
- Apply every 3 days for 2-3 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian. Wash hands after use.
- For localized application: Dispense 1-2 pumps onto your palm, then apply on the targeted area(s). Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the haircoat again.
- For whole-body application: Dispense 1 or 2 pumps onto your palm, then apply on the skin and hair. Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Repeat as necessary to cover the whole body, avoiding the eyes and mouth. Do not rinse, let air dry. Once dry, brush the haircoat again.
- Dosage: Under 11 lbs: 1 pump per 2 lbs, 11-88 lbs: 1 pump per 4 lbs, Over 88 lbs: 1 pump per 6 lbs. Dosage may be doubled for long-haired breeds.
- Directions For Use: Shake well before use. Wet the animal with cool water from the neck down and massage the shampoo first on the areas with skin abnormalities, then on the rest of the body. Leave the shampoo on for 10 minutes then rinse with cool water. Use 2-3 times per week until symptoms subside or as directed by your veterinarian.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CM is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
5 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
5 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Rash relief for my dogFrom Hixson, TennesseeComments about VetraSeb CeraDerm CM Antiseptic Shampoo, 16oz (473mL)This shampoo was recommended by my veterinarian for my dog. He has very sensitive skin and gets rashes so easy, it makes him miserable. This shampoo gives him quick relief.
VetraSeb CeraDerm CMFrom UndisclosedComments about VetraSeb CeraDerm CM Antiseptic Shampoo, 16oz (473mL)My veterinarian chose this shampoo for Chance because he gets skin rashes so bad and worked really well for him. Smells great too!
Great for skin allergiesFrom New Smyrna BeachComments about VetraSeb CeraDerm CMRecommended by my vet for my 14 yr old cockapoo with Scratching of ears, licking and chewing her toes. Chronic yeast of the ears spreads around the body. This shampoo once a week stops all this and she smells wonderful. Have tried other brands but this one is the best.🐾
Great for allergies.From UndisclosedComments about VetraSeb CeraDerm CM Antiseptic Shampoo, 16oz (473mL)My pitbull suffers from skin allergies and this has been the only shampoo that helps alleviate her condition.
this medication really helped my petFrom UndisclosedComments about VetraSeb CeraDerm CM Antiseptic Shampoo, 16oz (473mL)Recommended by my vet for skin infection-works great
Displaying Reviews 1 - 5
Q & A
Can i use this product even my cat doesn't have any skin issue??
VetraSeb CeraDerm CM is an antiseptic shampoo labeled to help treat bacterial and fungal skin infections that are responsive to chlorhexidine and miconazole. It is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian before using this product for your cat. Your veterinarian can determine if this product will suit your cat’s needs.Verified Answer
Does this product require a prescription or approval from our vet??
VetraSeb CeraDerm CM does not require a prescription. However, it is recommended that you speak with your veterinarian before using any medication to ensure it is what’s best for your pet.Verified Answer
Hello, I would like to know the expiration date for this product, please. Thank you. Regards.?
For questions related to the expiration date of VetraSeb CereDerm CM currently in stock, please contact customer service via email at [email protected] or by phone at 866.761.6578 or by using the chat window found at the bottom of any page. Contact information is available on our site at: https://www.vetrxdirect.com/contact. Please be aware that inventory and corresponding expiration dates can change rapidly.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 3