What is VetraSeb CeraDerm CK for Dogs and Cats?
- VetraSeb CK Shampoo is a pleasantly scented formulation designed for the antiseptic cleansing of dogs and cats.
- VetraSeb CK Wipes may be used for the antiseptic cleansing of face folds, finger folds, axilae and groin areas.
- VetraSeb CK Mousse is a formulation designed to manage skin infections without bathing.
- VetraSeb CK Spray is a solution designed for the management of skin infections in dogs and cats.
Why is VetraSeb CeraDerm CK used for Dogs and Cats?
- Chlorhexidine is a broad-spectrum antibacterial ingredient effective against common pathogens.
- Ketoconazole is an antifungal effective against fungi and yeasts. The combination of chlorhexidine and ketoconazole offers a broad-spectrum antiseptic activity.
What else should I know about VetraSeb CeraDerm CK?
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Shampoo is soap-free and contains mild cleansing bases.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Mousse and Spray is soap-free, rubbing alcohol-free and moisturizing.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CK contains a cucumber melon fragrance.
What problems could my dog or cat have with VetraSeb CeraDerm CK?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this product, and follow their specific directions for use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly and consult your veterinarian.
- If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian. Wash hands after use
How do you use VetraSeb CeraDerm CK?
VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Shampoo
- Wet the animal with warm water and apply VetraSeb™ CK Shampoo. Massage into the wet hair coat. Allow to remain on the hair coat for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with clean water. Repeat if needed. Apply 3 times per week or as directed by your veterinarian. May be used as part of a management plan as recommended by your veterinarian.
VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Mousse
- Shake well before use.
- For localized application: Apply on dry hair. Brush the hair coat. Dispense 1 or 2 pumps in the hand and then apply on the targeted area. Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the hair coat again.
- For whole body application: Apply on dry hair. Brush the hair coat. Dispense 1 or 2 pumps in the hand and then apply on the skin and hair. Massage into the skin until fully penetrated. Repeat as many times as necessary to cover the whole body, avoiding areas around the eyes and mouth. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the hair coat again.
- Usage: Under 11 lbs: 1 pump per 2 lbs, 11-88 lbs: 1 pump per 4 lbs, Over 88 lbs: 1 pump per 6 lbs. Dosage may be doubled for long-haired breeds. Apply every 3 days for 2 to 3 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian.
VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Wipes
- Wipe the targeted area one to three times a day or as directed by your veterinarian. Do not allow the animal to lick the treated area until dry. Wipes should be used for one application only. Do not reuse.
VetraSeb CeraDerm Spray
- Spray directly onto the target area. If needed, ruffle or part the hair to allow direct contact with the skin. Massage well. Do not allow the animal to lick the treated area until dry. Apply 1 to 3 times per day for 2 to 3 weeks or as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in VetraSeb CeraDerm CK?
VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Wipes
- Active ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%, Ketoconazole 1%.
- Inactive ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Extract, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone.
VetraSeb CeraDerm Spray
- Active ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%, Keetoconazole 1%.
- Inactive ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide NP, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Methylisothiazolinone.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CK is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
- VetraSeb CeraDerm CK is made by the manufacturer VetOne.
WorkedFrom UndisclosedComments about VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Antiseptic Leave-on Spray, 8oz (237mL)
Great product for pets that lick their feet alot.From UndisclosedComments about VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Antiseptic Leave-on Mousse, 6.8oz (200mL)
Allergy reliefFrom UndisclosedComments about VetraSeb CeraDerm CK Antiseptic Leave-on Spray, 8oz (237mL)
Q & A
Can you show the label. This looks like the one my vet wants me to get but some older versions of this has 3 active ingredients. You don't have any pictures of the label for me to ensure this is the right one.?
Please contact our pharmacy technicians via email at [email protected] Other contact information is available on our site at: https://www.vetrxdirect.com/contactVerified Answer
Is vetraSeb CK good for ringworms on dogs?
According to the Veterinary Information Network, a topical and systemic antifungal treatment should be used together to treat ringworm. These modalities have different goals and are most effective when used in combination. VetraSeb CeraDerm CK contains chlorhexidine as a broad-spectrum antibacterial agent, and ketoconazole which is an antifungal effective against fungi and yeasts. Please consult with your veterinarian to determine if this product would be appropriate for your dog's treatment regimen.Verified Answer
Is this product good for my dog who has allergies and chews on his legs and feet??
VetraSeb CeraDerm CK is an antiseptic cleansing shampoo for dogs and cats. It is labeled to manage certain types of skin infections and skin conditions that are responsive to the ingredients. It contains the antifungal ketoconazole, the antiseptic chlorhexidine, and phytosphingosine, a pro-ceramide which helps support the skin barrier.This shampoo is not directly indicated to help control allergic skin conditions, so it is recommended to consult with your veterinarian before using this product for your dog. Your veterinarian will be able to determine if this product best suits your pet’s needs.Verified Answer