What is Abelia Otic for Dogs, Cats, and Small Mammals?
- Abelia Otic products are gentle aqueous treatments that are antimicrobial, drying, deodorizing, and soothing.
- Abelia MalOtic aids in the control of yeast overgrowth and seborrheic ear conditions.
- Abelia TrisOtic is an alkalizing solution that disrupts bacterial biofilm and development.
- Abelia Small Pet Otic helps manage a variety of ear conditions for dogs, cats, and small pets.
Why is Abelia Otic used for cats, dogs, and small mammals?
Abelia Small Pet Otic
- Abelia Small Pet Otic is a gentle treatment for the ears of dogs, cats, kittens, puppies, small breeds of dogs and cats, ferrets, rabbits, and other pocket pets.
- Small Pet Otic helps manage ear canals with yeast infections, seborrhea, excess keratin, and excess moisture.
- Abelia Small Pet Otic also helps relieve itching, calm irritation, and restore healthy ear canals after pets have been treated for ear mites or ear infections.
- Abelia MalOtic aids in the control of yeast or fungal overgrowth growth associated with otitis.
- Abelia MalOtic also helps maintain ears with excess scaling, seborrhea, and moisture.
- It contains glycolic acid and boric acid for exfoliant, cerumenolytic, keratolytic, and drying effects.
- Abelia TrisOtic is an antimicrobial, alkalizing, and non-irritating otic solution that helps manage ulcerated and irritated ears.
- TrisOtic helps control bacteria in the ear by disrupting biofilm and creating a hostile environment for bacteria development.
- The synergistic action of Abelia TrisOtic's EDTA, tromethamine, and benzyl alcohol enhance the antiseptic effect of the solution and potentiate the action of antibiotics.
What else should I know about Abelia Otic?
- Abelia Otic products are antibiotic and steroid free.
- Abelia products are non-sticking with an aqueous base.
- They are safe for frequent and long-term use.
- Abelia Otic does not interfere with allergy tests.
- Abelia Otics are stain and oil-free on fur, pet beds, and furniture.
- Abelia MalOtic, TrisOtic, and Small Pet Otic can be safely used with pets with perforated ear drums (tympanic membranes).
- It can be used alone or in combination with other treatments.
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my animal have with Abelia Otic?
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
How do you use Abelia Otic?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Wash your hands after use.
Abelia Small Pet Otic
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply 5 to 10 drops depending on the size of the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the ear to loosen debris. Wipe away any excess with a soft, absorbent material. For initial problems, use once or twice a day. For maintenance, apply once or twice a week. It’s recommended to apply 2 hours before any needed specific otic antibiotics.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply as needed to fill the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the ear canal to loosen wax and debris. Wipe away excess with a soft, absorbent material. For initial problems, use once or twice a day. For maintenance, apply once or twice a week. It’s recommended to apply 2 hours before any needed specific otic antibiotics
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply as needed to fill the ear canal. Gently massage the base of the ear to loosen wax and debris. Wipe away excess with a soft, absorbent material. For initial problems, use once or twice a day, 15 to 30 minutes before application of treatment specific to the ear canal condition. For maintenance, apply once or twice a week.
What is in Abelia Otic?
Abelia Small Pet Otic
- Active Ingredients: Zinc gluconate 1%, Boric acid 1%, L-lysine 1%, Taurine 0.5%
- Other ingredients: Deionized water, propylene glycol, methylparaben, propylparaben.
- Active ingredients: Glycolic acid 2%, Boric acid 2%.
- Other ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Octylphenolethoxylate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
- Active ingredients: Tromethamine base 0.6%, Tromethamine HCl 0.35%, EDTA 0.12%, Benzyl alcohol 0.3%
- Other ingredients: Water, Polysorbate 20.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Abelia Otic is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Abelia Otic?
- Animals may use Abelia Otic for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Abelia Otic?
- Abelia Otic is made by the manufacturer VetNova.