What is BioCalm for Dogs and Cats?
- BioCalm is designed to help dogs and cats with itchy, sensitive skin.
- BioCalm shampoo is a soap free, gentle cleansing formula. It contains pramoxine which works as a mild, topical anesthetic to relieve skin irritation and itching, as well as colloidal oatmeal for soothing.
- BioCalm shampoo also helps nourish your pet’s skin with essential fatty acids and ceramides, and is especially formulated for pets with allergic skin and coats.
- BioCalm Spray is a topical, soothing spray for dogs that includes an anesthetic, lidocaine, to relieve itching and pain associated with skin irritations and hot spots.
- BioCalm Spray also uses microsilver to help provide protection from certain certain bacteria, and ceramides to support healthy skin.
- BioCalm spray is designed for easy application to target problem areas on your pet’s skin
Why do cats and dogs use BioCalm?
- Your veterinarian may recommend BioCalm if your dog has skin irritation and itching due to allergies.
- BioCalm may also help soothe the skin of dogs and cats with sensitive skin.
What else should I know about BioCalm?
- Helps relieve skin irritation and itching.
- Features a soap free formula.
- Support healthy skin with essential fatty acids and ceramides.
- Includes pramoxine as a topical anesthetic.
- Gently cleanses and calms.
- Soothes skin irritation and itching.
- Ideal for hot spots and itchy feet.
- Includes microsilver as protection against certain bacteria.
- Helps support healthy skin barrier with ceramides.
- Contains lidocaine as a topical anesthetic.
How do you use BioCalm?
- Use BioCalm as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in BioCalm?
- BioCalm shampoo contains pramoxine, which works as a mild, topical anesthetic, and colloidal oatmeal for soothing. It also contains essential fatty acids and ceramides to help skin and coats.
- BioCalm Spray contains lidocaine, an anesthetic, microsilver to help protect from certain certain bacteria, and ceramides to support healthy skin.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- BioCalm is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
1 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Great Product!From undisclosedComments about BioCalm
Displaying Reviews 1 - 1
Q & A
When will the BioCalm shampoo be back in stock? I'd like to purchase 3 bottles.?
At this time [1/13/2020], the BioCalm 16 oz and 8 oz shampoo should both be back in stock.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1