Starting At $16.28
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is BioCalm for Dogs and Cats?
- BioCalm is designed to help dogs and cats with itchy, sensitive skin.
- BioCalm shampoo is a soap free, gentle cleansing formula. It contains pramoxine which works as a mild, topical anesthetic to relieve skin irritation and itching, as well as colloidal oatmeal for soothing.
- BioCalm shampoo also helps nourish your pet’s skin with essential fatty acids and ceramides, and is especially formulated for pets with allergic skin and coats.
- BioCalm Spray is a topical, soothing spray for dogs that includes an anesthetic, lidocaine, to relieve itching and pain associated with skin irritations and hot spots.
- BioCalm Spray also uses microsilver to help provide protection from certain certain bacteria, and ceramides to support healthy skin.
- BioCalm spray is designed for easy application to target problem areas on your pet’s skin
Why do cats and dogs use BioCalm?
- Your veterinarian may recommend BioCalm if your dog has skin irritation and itching due to allergies.
- BioCalm may also help soothe the skin of dogs and cats with sensitive skin.
What else should I know about BioCalm?
- Helps relieve skin irritation and itching.
- Features a soap free formula.
- Support healthy skin with essential fatty acids and ceramides.
- Includes pramoxine as a topical anesthetic.
- Gently cleanses and calms.
- Soothes skin irritation and itching.
- Ideal for hot spots and itchy feet.
- Includes microsilver as protection against certain bacteria.
- Helps support healthy skin barrier with ceramides.
- Contains lidocaine as a topical anesthetic.
How do you use BioCalm?
- Use BioCalm as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in BioCalm?
- BioCalm shampoo contains pramoxine, which works as a mild, topical anesthetic, and colloidal oatmeal for soothing. It also contains essential fatty acids and ceramides to help skin and coats.
- BioCalm Spray contains lidocaine, an anesthetic, microsilver to help protect from certain certain bacteria, and ceramides to support healthy skin.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- BioCalm is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
1 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Great Product!From undisclosedComments about BioCalmI love this product! This product was recommended for use on my 110 lb. White German Shepherd who has severe skin allergies caused by numerous environmental surroundings (He is allergic to 26 out of 36 outdoor elements). His scratching was so severe that he had bleeding sores and scabs all over his head and body. He also was notching/tearing both of his ears. This shampoo along with allergy shots has helped him tremendously. The shampoo also makes his fur coat really soft and shiny. I would definitely recommend this product for dogs that have skin issues.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 1
Q & A
When will the BioCalm shampoo be back in stock? I'd like to purchase 3 bottles.?
At this time [1/13/2020], the BioCalm 16 oz and 8 oz shampoo should both be back in stock.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1