What are Urinary Tract Chewable Tablets for Dogs by Vet Classics?
- Urinary Tract Support is a supplement for dogs that promotes urinary tract health and balanced urine pH levels with the ingredients Uva ursi, cranberry, juniper berry, and marshmallow root.
- Urinary Tract Chewable Tablets may discourage bacteria on the lining of bladder and urethra, which can lead to infection.
- They also help maintain urine pH to reduce the risk of crystal or stone formation.
What else should I know about Urinary Tract Chewable Tablets?
- For use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks.
- Responses to supplements vary by animal.
- Not for long term use.
What problems could my dog have with Urinary Tract Chewable Tablets?
- Contraindicated with kidney disorders and conditions giving rise to acidic urine. Use with caution in renal disease.
- Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
How do you use Urinary Tract Chewable Tablets?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Dogs should be eating moist food and drinking plenty of liquids.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs up to 25 lbs, 1 tablet twice daily. Dogs 26 to 50 lbs, 2 tablets twice daily. Dogs over 50 lbs, 3 tablets twice daily.
What is in Urinary Tract Chewable Tablets?
- Active ingredients per 1.7 gram tablet: Uva Ursi 210 mg, Cranberry Juice Extract 105 mg, Juniper Berry 105 mg, Marshmallow Root Powder 105 mg, Kochia 79 mg, Poria 79 mg, Polyporus Extract 53 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Urinary Tract Chewable Tablets is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Urinary Tract Chewable Tablets?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Urinary Tract Chewable Tablets?
- Urinary Tract Chewable Tablets are made by the manufacturer VetClassics.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
Is this a vegan vegetarian product??
Urinary Tract contains mostly plant-based ingredients, however, this product is not labeled as certified vegan.Verified Answer
How often and dosage for 45-50 pound dog??
According to the manufacturer's recommended directions for use, a dog weighing 26 to 50 lbs should be given 2 tablets twice daily. Please consult your veterinarian before adding any new supplements to your pet’s routine.Verified Answer