Natural Hairball Remedy
50 Soft Chews
Starting At $13.99
Natural Hairball Remedy
In StockFree shipping when you buy 5 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Natural Hairball Remedy for Cats by VetClassics?
- Natural Hairball Remedy is designed to support the digestive system and help eliminate and prevent hairballs when used on a daily basis.
- It includes psyllium husk, a natural fiber that aids in the digestion of hair, and pumpkin.
Why is Natural Hairball Remedy used for cats?
- VetClassics Natural Hairball Remedy is designed to help prevent the formation of hairballs in your cat's digestive system and break them down.
What else should I know about Natural Hairball Remedy?
- For use in cats over 12 weeks of age.
What problems could my cat have with Natural Hairball Remedy?
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Absorption of drugs taken with Natural Hairball Remedy may be delayed.
- If your cat's condition worsens or does not improve, stop giving the product and contact your veterinarian.
How do you use Natural Hairball Remedy?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give 2 soft chews daily.
What is in Natural Hairball Remedy?
- Active ingredients per 2 soft chews: Psyllium Husk 140 mg, Pumpkin 28 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Natural Hairball Remedy is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Natural Hairball Remedy?
- Cats may use Natural Hairball Remedy for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Natural Hairball Remedy?
- Natural Hairball Remedy is made by the manufacturer VetClassics.
3 total reviews
Rated 3.67 out of 5 stars
50% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
1 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Barf ball helpFrom UndisclosedComments about Natural Hairball RemedyOnly one of my cats will eat these to my great disappointment. I got them for my older cat that barfs up fur balls. She won't eat them, of course………
My cat would not eat this product because it contains catnipFrom NcComments about Natural Hairball RemedyI ordered the same product with just chicken flavor that comes in a cardboard container, but was sent the bag instead.
Natural Hairball Remedy is a WinnerFrom Charlottesville VaComments about Natural Hairball RemedyMy "food-fussy" kitty looks forward to having her "chicken flavor with catnip" hairball chews before her a.m meal. She eagerly looks forward to these and I think they help with her digestion and lessen the frequency and size of her hairball. She gets brushed frequently as well. She will not eat paste or gel type of hairball treatments at all, so having the chews (especially with catnip in them) is a great help. Furthermore my vet says the petroleum-based type of hairball treatments are too harsh for her digestion tract.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 3