What is Hairball Aid for Cats by VetClassics?
- Hairball Aid is designed to support the digestive system and help eliminate and prevent hairballs when used on a daily basis.
- It includes psyllium husk, a natural fiber that aids in the digestion of hair, and pumpkin.
Why is Hairball Aid used for cats?
- VetClassics Hairball Aid is designed to help prevent the formation of hairballs in your cat's digestive system and break them down.
What else should I know about Hairball Aid?
- For use in cats over 12 weeks of age.
What problems could my cat have with Hairball Aid?
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. In case of overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Absorption of drugs taken with Hairball Aid may be delayed.
- If your cat's condition worsens or does not improve, stop giving the product and contact your veterinarian.
How do you use Hairball Aid?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Give 2 soft chews daily.
What is in Hairball Aid?
- Active ingredients per 2 soft chews: Psyllium Husk 140 mg, Pumpkin 28 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Brewer's Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Hairball Aid is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Hairball Aid?
- Cats may use Hairball Aid for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Hairball Aid?
- Hairball Aid is made by the manufacturer VetClassics.
Barf ball helpFrom UndisclosedComments about Hairball Aid
My cat would not eat this product because it contains catnipFrom NcComments about Hairball Aid
Natural Hairball Remedy is a WinnerFrom Charlottesville VaComments about Hairball Aid