What is Universal Medicated Shampoo for Dogs and Cats by Vetoquinol?
- Universal Medicated Shampoo is deep cleansing shampoo that is antifungal, antimicrobial, and deodorizing.
- This shampoo can help dogs and cats with many of the most common skin conditions.
- Universal Medicated Shampoo can help soothe flaky skin that is either dry or oily. It also works for dermatological conditions caused by fungus, yeast, or bacteria.
What else should I know about Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- Store at controlled room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- For topical use only on dogs and cats. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If eye contact occurs, flush immediately with water.
- Discontinue use if skin becomes irritated or inflamed.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do you use Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Wear gloves when applying.
- With tepid water, thoroughly wet animal’s coat. Massage small amounts of shampoo into the coat while continuously adding water to get better dispersion. Continue until a generous lather is generated. Rinse well and repeat.
- Shampoo may be used weekly or as often as recommended by your veterinarian.
What is in Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- Active ingredients: Chloroxylenol 2%, Salicylic Acid 2%, Sodium Thiosulfate 2% (source of soluble sulfur).
- Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Blue #1.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Universal Medicated Shampoo is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- Universal Medicated Shampoo is made by the manufacturer Vetoquinol.
Yes I would purchase again and currently do.From UndisclosedComments about Universal Medicated Shampoo
Great serviceFrom TexasComments about Universal Medicated Shampoo
Q & A
Do I need Universal Medicated Shampoo, if I am giving my dog Derma=3 softgels? Her coat is beautiful.?
Universal Medicated Shampoo contains antimicrobial, antifungal and deodorizing ingredients which may be used as adjunctive therapy for common dermatological conditions. Derma-3 softgels is a product used to improve and maintain a healthy coat in cats and dogs. Please consult your veterinarian as they are aware of your pets current health history and are most suited to determine whether adding Universal Medicated Shampoo would be recommended for your pet.Verified Answer
Can a diluted solution be used with cotton pads to clean my lab's ears? He is constantly battling fungal and bacterial infections in his ears. Right now all I use is diluted vinegar solution.?
There is no recommendation for the use of this product being used in dog's ears, even if diluted. Universal medicated shampoo is made to be used on a wet dogs coat and then to be rinsed. Please contact your veterinarian to see what product they would recommend for help combat your dog's frequent ear infections.Verified Answer