Universal Medicated Shampoo
Starting At $21.99
Universal Medicated Shampoo
In StockFree shipping when you buy 3 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- Universal Medicated shampoo is deep cleansing shampoo that contains products used to treat bacterial, fungal and yeast infections of the skin and nails.
- Universal Medicated Shampoo may also be used as an adjunctive therpay for many common dermatological conditions, will remove scales and crusts on skin, and act as a deodorizer.
What else should I know about Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- Store at controlled room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- For topical use only on dogs and cats.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
How do you use Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- Gloves should be worn when applying this product.
- Shake well.
- With tepid water, thoroughly wet animal’s coat. Massage small amounts of shampoo into the coat while continuously adding water to get better dispersion. Continue until a generous lather is generated.
- Rinse well and repeat procedure.
- Shampoo may be used weekly or as often as recommended by your veterinarian.
What is in Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- Active Ingredients: Chloroxylenol 2%, Salicylic Acid 2%, Sodium Thiosulfate 2%.
- Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Blue #1.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Universal Medicated Shampoo is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Universal Medicated Shampoo?
- Universal Medicated Shampoo is made by the manufacturer Vetoquinol.
2 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
2 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Yes I would purchase again and currently do.From UndisclosedComments about Universal Medicated ShampooI have an English Bulldog and this product works best for her skin allergies. She is 8 years old and this is the only shampoo I have used on her. Never had a need to try anything different. PLUS the packaging and shipping of this item from VetRxDirect is topnotch (the best).
Great serviceFrom TexasComments about Universal Medicated Shampoonone
Displaying Reviews 1 - 2
Q & A
Do I need Universal Medicated Shampoo, if I am giving my dog Derma=3 softgels? Her coat is beautiful.?
Universal Medicated Shampoo contains antimicrobial, antifungal and deodorizing ingredients which may be used as adjunctive therapy for common dermatological conditions. Derma-3 softgels is a product used to improve and maintain a healthy coat in cats and dogs. Please consult your veterinarian as they are aware of your pets current health history and are most suited to determine whether adding Universal Medicated Shampoo would be recommended for your pet.Verified Answer
Can a diluted solution be used with cotton pads to clean my lab's ears? He is constantly battling fungal and bacterial infections in his ears. Right now all I use is diluted vinegar solution.?
There is no recommendation for the use of this product being used in dog's ears, even if diluted. Universal medicated shampoo is made to be used on a wet dogs coat and then to be rinsed. Please contact your veterinarian to see what product they would recommend for help combat your dog's frequent ear infections.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2