Starting At $25.81
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
Give 1/4 teaspoonful for each 15 lbs of body weight twice daily. Dosage may be modified by your veterinarian.
What is Ultra EFA?
- Ultra EFA is a concentrated, Omega 3 fatty acid supplement for dogs and cats.
- Essential fatty acids may promote healthy skin and coat, metabolism of fats, eye and heart health, reduce inflammation, and support joints and bone strength.
What else should I know about Ultra EFA?
- Available in 8oz and 16oz bottles.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Ultra EFA?
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- For Animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and other animals.
How do you use Ultra EFA?
- 1/4 teaspoon for each 15 lbs. of body weight twice daily. Dosage may be modified as per your veterinarian.
What is in Ultra EFA?
- Active Ingredients per teaspoon: Marine Lipid Concentrate 3000 mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 540 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 360 mg, Lecithin (from sunflower) 300 mg, Zinc Gluconate 2.3 mg, Rosemary Extract 2.3 mg, Biotin 23 mcg, Vitamin E 45 IU.
- Inactive Ingredients: Sunflower Oil.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Ultra EFA is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Ultra EFA?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Ultra EFA?
- Ultra EFA is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins
10 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
10 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Vet prescribed for inflammation, makes his coat incredible.From UndisclosedComments about Ultra EFA 16oz BottleThis product was recommended by my vet to fight inflammation. I have to put it in capsules because my dog won't eat it, but he takes the capsules great. And his coat has never looked better. Vet Rx Direct always has extremely fast shipping, which is really appreciated.
A True PleasureFrom UndisclosedComments about Ultra EFA 16oz BottleThey are prompt and Professional
Perfect for joint therapy!From UndisclosedComments about Ultra EFA 8oz BottleThis product was recommended for Ivy and we've been using it ever since. I can only buy it through you so thank you for continuing to carry it for us. She's the queen of the house - any any house she visits for that matter.
Keeping our piggy's skin and coat healthy.From UndisclosedComments about Ultra EFA 16oz BottleHelps keep our GiGi's skin and coat healthy.
Great productFrom UndisclosedComments about Ultra EFA 16oz BottleMy holistic doctor prescribed this oil to boost my dog's omega 3 level. The dog was always cold and now after taking it for 9 months she gets hot on the sun and moves into a shade (in the past even if it is +100F she would be sitting outside in the sun). Plus the VetRxDirect price is twice chipper than in the doctor's office
good productFrom UndisclosedComments about Ultra EFAThis is good for my dog and he likes the flavor so takes it no problem. :-)
Great productFrom UndisclosedComments about Ultra EFAI bought this because my vet recommended it for itchy allergy skin on my dog. I have only used for a couple weeks so we will see if it helps her. So far it seems to be helping.
Great addition to mealsFrom UndisclosedComments about Ultra EFADaily addition to my 2 Golden's meals, only the best for my babies!
Effective product.From UndisclosedComments about Ultra EFARat Terriers are notorious for allergies. I've been giving EFA for some time now and have seen a big improvement. I used to purchase from my vet but this website has fast delivery and better prices!
Have used this product for several years with good results.From OhioComments about Ultra EFAMy vet recommended this several years ago for my 11 year old Rat Terrier's skin allergies. The breed is prone to contact allergies. Since starting him on EFA 2xday he has not required any oral meds. Prior to this he was often on a steroid which I was unhappy about. Thank you for a good and effective product.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
Any suggestions on cap alternatives (squirt top/dropper-like solution)? The flip top cap gets a little gross and sometimes gets on my hands when closing the cap (not a lot, I'm just a little weird about stuff on my hands- not the end of the world though)?
Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not have any recommendations for cap alternatives at this time. You may be able to find different caps online to try and replace the current cap. You may wear gloves while handling the product to prevent the supplement from getting on your hands.Verified Answer
What is the dosing for a 45 pound dog with arthritis in hips? How many mg of EPA and DHA per dose? Thank you?
Ultra EFA contains 540 mg Eicosapentaneoic Acid (EPA) and 360 mg Docosahexaneoic Acid (DHA) per teaspoon.The manufacturer provides the following directions for use: Give ¼ teaspoon for each 15 lbs. of body weight twice daily. It is recommended that you confirm with your veterinarian if the manufacturer’s dosing is appropriate for your dog.Verified Answer
Once opened, how long does the product stay fresh and usable??
When stored at room temperature out of direct sunlight, the product expires after the date printed on the bottle whether the bottle is opened or not. After the expiration date, content stability can no longer be guaranteed.Verified Answer
At what temp should rx ultra efa be stored after opening??
According to the manufacturer, Ultra EFA should be stored at room temperature out of direct sunlight.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 4