What is the Equalizer Carpet Stain and Odor Eliminator Spray for Dogs and Cats?
- The Equalizer is a carpet stain and odor remover specifically designed for pets.
- It helps lift stains and cut odors from fabrics and surfaces including carpet, furniture, car interiors, cages, pet beds and living areas.
- The Equalizer is formulated for convenience and works as a self cleaner that may require little to no scrubbing.
Why do cats and dogs use the Equalizer?
- The Equalizer is ideal for use with common stains such as urine, feces, vomit, or food, and may be helpful with litterbox aversion, behavior elimination, or training.
What else should I know about the Equalizer?
- Helps eliminate stains and odors.
- May be used on carpet, furniture, and car interiors.
- Self cleaning with little scrubbing.
- Free from phosphates and fluorocarbons.
- Ideal for pets with elimination problems or behaviors.
- The Equalizer is not eligible for expedited shipping or free shipping.
- Due to Department of Transportation restrictions, the Equalizer must be shipped by ground transportation.
What problems could my dog or cat have with the Equalizer?
- Check for color-fastness before applying.
How do you use the Equalizer?
- Hold upside down and spray affected area.
- Self-cleaning: No scrubbing required.
What is in the Equalizer?
- Ingredients, guaranteed analysis.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- The Equalizer is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Clean carpetsFrom UndisclosedComments about The Equalizer 20oz Aerosol
Better than anything I've used - really!From Eastern TennesseeComments about The Equalizer
Easy to Use and Does The Trick!From UndisclosedComments about The Equalizer 20oz Aerosol
Equalizer SprayFrom UndisclosedComments about The Equalizer
always have it in the houseFrom UndisclosedComments about The Equalizer
Great product for pet owners.From UndisclosedComments about The Equalizer
This is a great product!From Kalamazoo MiComments about The Equalizer
I will never buy anything else again.From Blaine MNComments about The Equalizer
Best working my vet recommendedFrom Kewanna IndianaComments about The Equalizer
Actually gets stains out!From Auburn, AL, USAComments about The Equalizer
Q & A
Is it safe for stained concrete floors without stripping any color from floor? Does it come only in aerosol or is it available in pump sprayer??
At this time, Equalizer is only produced as an aerosol. As a general precaution, it is recommended to check for color-fastness on an inconspicuous area. The manufacturer does not provide any specific warnings or precautions about the use of this product on concrete surfaces.Verified Answer
Is this ammonia based? What are the active ingredients? Are there enzymes??
The manufacturer states that the ingredients are 2-Butoxyethanol and Isopropyl alcohol.Verified Answer
Can it clean stains on boat carpeting?
The manufacturer states that The Equalizer can be used to clean stains from carpet in any location, including but not limited to car interiors, living areas, and furniture.Verified Answer