Starting At $18.99
In StockNot eligible for free shipping
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
GROUND SHIPPING REQUIRED: Due to DOT Restrictions, this aerosol product cannot be shipped by air.
This item does not qualify for our free shipping offer.
We are unable to ship this product to Alaska or Hawaii.
What is the Equalizer Carpet Stain and Odor Eliminator Spray for Dogs and Cats?
- The Equalizer is a carpet stain and odor remover specifically designed for pets.
- It helps lift stains and cut odors from fabrics and surfaces including carpet, furniture, car interiors, cages, pet beds and living areas.
- The Equalizer is formulated for convenience and works as a self cleaner that may require little to no scrubbing.
Why do cats and dogs use the Equalizer?
- The Equalizer is ideal for use with common stains such as urine, feces, vomit, or food, and may be helpful with litterbox aversion, behavior elimination, or training.
What else should I know about the Equalizer?
- Helps eliminate stains and odors.
- May be used on carpet, furniture, and car interiors.
- Self cleaning with little scrubbing.
- Free from phosphates and fluorocarbons.
- Ideal for pets with elimination problems or behaviors.
- The Equalizer is not eligible for expedited shipping or free shipping.
- Due to Department of Transportation restrictions, the Equalizer must be shipped by ground transportation.
What problems could my dog or cat have with the Equalizer?
- Check for color-fastness before applying.
- Do not use directly on finished wood surfaces.
- Contact with skin or eyes can cause irritation and permanent eye damage.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Do not puncture or incinerate container.
- Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F.
How do you use the Equalizer?
- Hold upside down and spray affected area.
- Blot up excess soil or liquid.
- Point opening spray tip towards spot or stain.
- Depress the tab on the top of the spray tip to spray.
- Hold can at arms length and avoid spraying toward any part of the body.
- Apply until stain is fully covered.
- Blot up excess liquid.
- Certain stains may require additional applications.
- Self-cleaning: No scrubbing required.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- The Equalizer is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes the Equalizer?
- The Equalizer is made by the manufacturer Vetoquinol.
11 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
11 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Clean carpetsFrom UndisclosedComments about The Equalizer 20oz AerosolIt's like magic. Never had a cleaner this good before
Better than anything I've used - really!From Eastern TennesseeComments about The EqualizerMy vet first introduced me to the product for my dog's loose stools on my carpet when he was having digestive issues. (Sorry for the description but it was awful.) This stuff works wonders. It smells "clean" although maybe a little chemically, or like an antiseptic, but the smell dissipates after a few hours, which is unlike some stain removers in which the smell lingers for days. Although it says you don't have to scrub, I've only found that for light stains. Otherwise I have had to scrub occasionally and use it two or three times occasionally on darker stains, but honestly, this completely gets out odors and stains from my carpet. And I've used a multitude of products, with 2 dogs and 2 cats in the house. It also removes cat urine stains AND ODORS! Really!! It also never leaves residual "texture" in my carpet that other products have. I won't use anything else now! This is not a paid review, either.
Easy to Use and Does The Trick!From UndisclosedComments about The Equalizer 20oz AerosolMy cutie pie canine friend and elder dog, Lil Mocha, has some "accidents" now and then due to his grand old age of 17+. The Equalizer is a 4-way miracle worker: 1. it leaves no urine odor or stain behind, 2. It's super easy to use; 3. it has no fragrance itself which makes it ideal for me with my allergies, and 4. Mocha and I can focus on enjoying our time together instead of worrying about the carpet.. The Equalizer creates a win-win for both my best little buddy Mocha and me.
Equalizer SprayFrom UndisclosedComments about The EqualizerThis is the best spray I have found to clean up after my pet. The people at Vet Rx Direct are very helpful. Will buy from again!
always have it in the houseFrom UndisclosedComments about The Equalizerused this stuff forever. it's magic
Great product for pet owners.From UndisclosedComments about The EqualizerI have used the product for years with different pets we have had. If they get sick after drinking a lot of water after eating food, it takes the food color out of the carpet without problems. Very easy to use. We used on our son's carpet after finding she had bled all over their carpet. It removed the blood stains with minimal effort. They were out of town and as It turned out, she had a bladder stone and required surgery. It isn't cheap but it works!
This is a great product!From Kalamazoo MiComments about The EqualizerMy 9 yr old pitbull has severe anxiety which results is peeing in the house when she gets scared. This is the only product that I have found that completely eliminates the urine smell from the carpets and it's so easy to use.
I will never buy anything else again.From Blaine MNComments about The EqualizerCat has stomach issues and sometimes gags up undigested meal. Product takes all or the majority of the food color out of beige carpet.
Best working my vet recommendedFrom Kewanna IndianaComments about The EqualizerEasy to use and eliminates all smell. Doesn't discolor carpet
Actually gets stains out!From Auburn, AL, USAComments about The EqualizerThis is the first pet stain carpet cleaner I've found that actually removes stains and smell- with no scrubbing or shampooing needed. It's more expensive than grocery store spray, but it's totally worth it.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
Is it safe for stained concrete floors without stripping any color from floor? Does it come only in aerosol or is it available in pump sprayer??
At this time, Equalizer is only produced as an aerosol. As a general precaution, it is recommended to check for color-fastness on an inconspicuous area. The manufacturer does not provide any specific warnings or precautions about the use of this product on concrete surfaces.Verified Answer
Is this ammonia based? What are the active ingredients? Are there enzymes??
The manufacturer states that the ingredients are 2-Butoxyethanol and Isopropyl alcohol.Verified Answer
Can it clean stains on boat carpeting?
The manufacturer states that The Equalizer can be used to clean stains from carpet in any location, including but not limited to car interiors, living areas, and furniture.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 3