What are Synovi G3 Joint Health Soft Chews for Dogs by Elanco?
- Synovi G3 Joint Health Soft Chews are a supplement designed to support mobility and keep dogs active and strong.
- These soft chews support healthy joint and hip function, flexibility, and cartilage.
- Tasty Synovi G3 has a blend of antioxidants and Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA).
What else should I know about Synovi G3?
- Soft chews are chicken flavored.
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog have with Synovi G3?
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
How do you use Synovi G3?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after your dog has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs under 15 lbs, 1/2 chew every other day. Dogs 16 to 30 lbs, 1/2 chew daily. Dogs 31 to 60 lbs, 1 chew daily. Dogs 61 to 100 lbs, 2 chews daily. Dogs over 100 lbs, 2 and 1/2 chews daily.
What is in Synovi G3?
- Active ingredients per 7.2 gram soft chew: Glucosamine HCl (shellfish) 450 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400 mg, Creatinine Monohydrate 250 mg, Perna canaliculus (green-lipped mussel) 150 mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 9 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 6 mg, Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 10 mcg, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamine E) 25 IU, and a proprietary blend of Dicalcium Phosphate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Grape Seed Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Alpha Lipoic Acid 132 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Cane Molasses, Corn Starch, Dried Poultry Liver, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Potassium Sorbate, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Wheat Flour.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Synovi G3 is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Synovi G3?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Synovi G3?
- Synovi G3 is made by the manufacturer Elanco. In the past, they were made by Bayer.
My dog plays like a pup againFrom UndisclosedComments about Synovi G3 240 Soft Chews
I've seen improvement in his motor skills.From UndisclosedComments about Synovi G3 120 Soft Chews
Great Size Packaging On Item We Use DailyFrom UndisclosedComments about Synovi G3
I will always keep my dogs on this productFrom undisclosedComments about Synovi G3
DOGS LOVE ITFrom So. ArkansasComments about Synovi G3
Really helps my dog's hip painFrom Portland, OR, USAComments about Synovi G3
Great product and great serviceFrom Seattle, WA, USAComments about Synovi G3
Makes my pup feel betterFrom Portland, OR, USAComments about Synovi G3
Great product Synou G3From California, USAComments about Synovi G3
Q & A
Could you tell me the difference between Synovi G3 and G4? I have two doggies, both 12 years old: a female Bichon, and a male Maltese. Their vet didn't indicate which product to use. Please help!?
Synovi G3 Soft Chews: contains Glucosamine and MSM for joint support and to strengthen joint cartilage. It also contains Creatine, Omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants. Synovi G4 Soft Chews contain Glucosamine HCI and MSM Plus. Each chew has ingredients with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant powers including: boswellia, turmeric, creatine, Omega-3 fatty acids, and Vitamins C and E. Overall, Synovi G3 supports joint function, flexibility and helps strengthen joint cartilage. While Synovi G4’s formulation helps maintain joint health in dogs as they age and has increased levels of vitamin C (compared to Synovi G3). Please consult your veterinarian to determine which product is most appropriate for your dogs.Verified Answer
What do you do is the item you need is out of stock??
Scooter, If the item you are looking for is out of stock, there may be a couple reasons for it. The item might be temporarily unavailable and we'll have it back in stock soon. It might be that the item is currently unavailable or back-ordered from the manufacturer and we will update the website as soon as we have been able to stock the item again. There are also cases where an item might have been discontinued by the manufacturer and will not be available again. Regardless of the reason for the product being out of stock, you should follow up with your pet's veterinarian for suggestions of alternative products. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer