Synacore Digestive Support
Starting At $39.45
Synacore Digestive Support
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Synacore Digestive Support for Dogs and Cats by Van Beek?
- Synacore is a maintenance supplement that supports a dog's or cat's digestive health with balanced blend of digestive enzymes, probiotics, prebiotics, and vitamins.
- Synacore works to promote the overall wellbeing of your pet, provide nutritional support for a healthy immune system, moderate the negative effects of stress, support regular digestion, protect against occasional digestive upset, and reduce the smell of poops.
Why is Synacore given to cats and dogs?
- The digestive enzymes in Synacore may help your pet absorb carbohydrates, proteins, and fats from their diet, so they can get the nutrients they need.
- Synacore's prebiotics may help feed the good bacteria in the stomach to enhance digestive health.
- The probiotics in Synacore are good bacteria that can also help with digestive health, and might decrease the risk for diarrhea or constipation.
- In addition, the prebiotics and probiotics may also decrease the odor of your pet’s stools.
- The vitamins in Synacore may help keep your pets healthy, may enhance their coat, and may aid in their overall health.
What else should I know about Synacore?
- All enzymes are from non-animal sources.
- Store in a cool, dry place. For animal use only.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Synacore?
- Synacore is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do you use Synacore?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Once per day sprinkle 1 stick pack over your pet's normal serving of food.
What is in Synacore?
Synacore Digestive Support for Cats
- Guaranteed analysis per 1.5 gram stick pack: Moisture max 5%, Vitamin A min 500 IU, Vitamin D3 min 100 IU, Vitamin E min 10 IU, Fructooligosaccharide 420 mg, Inulin 450 mg.
- Total bacteria per stick pack (Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175): 1 billion CFU.
- Enzymes per stick pack: Lipase (Aspergillus niger/ Candida rugosa, to hydrolyze triglycerides) 1200 LU, Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum, to break down cellulose) 300 CU, Protease (Aspergillus oryzae, to hydrolyze proteins) 3000 HUT, alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae, to hydrolyze starch) 3000 SKG, Xylanase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum, to hydrolyze xylans - a component of hemicellulose) 300 XU, Hemicellulase (Aspergillus niger, to break down hemicellulose) 130 HCU, alpha-Galactosidase (Aspergillus niger, to hydrolyze oligosaccharies) 45 GAL, Phytase (Aspergillus niger, to hydrolyze phytate) 1 FTU, Pectinase (Aspergillus niger, to break down pectin) 4.5 ENDO-PG/g, beta-Glucanase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum, to hydrolyze beta-glucans - a type of non-starch polysaccharide) 9 BGU, Glucoamylase (Aspergillus niger, to hydrolyze starch with production of glucose) 7.5 AGU, Bromelain (pineapple, to hydrolyze protein) 24 PU, Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae, to hydrolyze sucrose to glucose and fructose) 80 SU.
- Ingredients: Inulin, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Buttermilk, Dehydrated Cranberry, Dried Fermentation Extract of Bifidobacterium longum and Aspergillus niger, Natural Flavor, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Dried Fermentation Extract of (Aspergillus oryzae, Trichoderma longibrachiatum, Lactobacillus helveticus, Candida rugosa, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Vitamin E Supplement, Bromelain, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3), Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Ascorbic Acid.
- Calorie content: 5.19 kcal per stick pack.
Synacore Digestive Support for Dogs
- Guaranteed analysis per 2.5 gram stick pack: Moisture max 5%, Vitamin A min 1000 IU, Vitamin D3 min 200 IU, Vitamin E min 20 IU, Fructooligosaccharide 6500 mg, Inulin 700 mg.
- Total bacteria per stick pack (Lactobacillus casei Rosell-11, Lactobacillus helveticus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175): min 5 billion CFU.
- Total live yeast per stick pack (Saccharomyces cerevisiae I-1079): min 1 billion CFU.
- Enzymes per stick pack: Lipase (Aspergillus niger/ Candida rugosa, to hydrolyze triglycerides) 700 LU, Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum, to break down cellulose) 300 CU, Protease (Aspergillus oryzae, to hydrolyze proteins) 150 HUT, alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae, to hydrolyze starch) 3000 SKG, Xylanase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum, to hydrolyze xylans - a component of hemicellulose) 300 XU, Hemicellulase (Aspergillus niger, to break down hemicellulose) 130 HCU, alpha-Galactosidase (Aspergillus niger, to hydrolyze oligosaccharies) 45 GAL, Phytase (Aspergillus niger, to hydrolyze phytate) 1 FTU, Pectinase (Aspergillus niger, to break down pectin) 4.5 ENDO-PG/g, beta-Glucanase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum, to hydrolyze beta-glucans - a type of non-starch polysaccharide) 9 BGU, Glucoamylase (Aspergillus niger, to hydrolyze starch with production of glucose) 7.5 AGU, Bromelain (pineapple, to hydrolyze protein) 24 PU, Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae, to hydrolyze sucrose to glucose and fructose) 80 SU.
- Ingredients: Inulin, Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Fermentation Extracts of (Bifidobacterium longumm Lactobacillus helveticus, Aspergillus niger, and Lactobacillus casei), Natural Flavor, Dried Buttermilk, Dehydrated Cranberry, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Dried Fermentation Extracts of (Trichoderma longibrachiatum, Aspergillus oryzae, Candida rugosa, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Vitamin E Supplement, Bromelain, Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3), Vegetable Oil, Maltodextrin, Ascorbic Acid.
- Calorie content: 10.08 kcal per stick pack.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Synacore is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Synacore?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Synacore?
- Synacore Digestive Support for Dogs and Cats is made by the manufacturer Van Beek Natural Science.
9 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
9 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
This is the only digestive support that I will use.From UndisclosedComments about Synacore Digestive Support For Dogs, Bag of 30 2.5g Stick PacksKeeps my girl healthy! No more digestives issues.
Great product will buy all the time.From UndisclosedComments about Synacore Digestive SupportThe feline product is for my cat and dthe dog product is for my friends dog.
I will be reordering this on a regular basisFrom UndisclosedComments about Synacore Digestive SupportMy dog was given this by our vet and it worked great but was very costly from them. I found them on line here at vet RX for a much more reasonable cost. my dog has not had any more issues with throwing up and runny stools. I would highly recommend the product and this company. They have great customer service.
I will continue to purchase this product on lineFrom UndisclosedComments about Synacore Digestive SupportI always receive my shipment when ordered. On automatic order, I get what I want on time, before I run out. I pay just under what I would at the vet with the comfort of not leaving home.
Have been giving Synacore for yearsFrom UndisclosedComments about Synacore Digestive SupportWe use Synacore as a probiotic for our dog who has kidney disease, irritable bowel as well as environmental and food allergies. We have tried others; Synacore is one that agrees with his system without causing any side effects. He also loves the taste!
I would buy this product again and again !!From undisclosedComments about Synacore Digestive SupportThis product may be on the pricier side but well worth every penny! Our dog could become so gassy nothing would help like this product. She has an insufficient pancreas and we must be very careful with her diet. I'm so happy they have this in stock!
Very Good!From Surprise, AZ, USAComments about Synacore Digestive SupportI bought Synacore for my rescue cat about a month ago. He was getting Synacore at the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary where I adopted him. They sent some home with my new cat and then i placed an order about a week later. My cat likes it and he has been getting in every morning.
Great productFrom Staten Island, NY, USAComments about Synacore Digestive SupportMy Snuggles cat stomach feels much better and goes to the bathroom better. She us a happier cat. Love this stuff.
Same product as sold at my vets but reduced priceFrom Hernando, FL, USAComments about Synacore Digestive SupportOur vet recommended this product for our dog after his last case of GI upset. He doesn't seem to notice the addition in his food bowl. He hasn't had a reoccurrence of diarrhea is the month we've been adding it to his diet.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 9
Q & A
I know this that the packets have a smell to the probiotic powder that I ordered from chewy that you pour over the dog food is that normal I had got some from my vet's office made by the same company and did not have any smell. I just want to make sure if that's normal and other customers have noticed the same thing our dog ate it and did not seem to be sick but just wondering about the smell.?
What is the difference between the cat and dog formulas??
Synacore digestive support is a supplement containing a healthy amount of enzymes, probiotics, prebiotics and vitamins that are used to assist digestion and support the growth of natural microflora in your pet’s GI tract for overall health. The difference between the cat formulation and dog formulation are the ingredients used to make it. In addition, Synacore for dogs contains 4 probiotics, whereas Synacore for cats only contains 2. If you have any additional questions regarding this product please reach out to VetRxDirect via email at [email protected] or speak with your veterinarian.Verified Answer
How long does it usually take to kick in after the first dose for diarrhea in dogs??
Synacore Digestive Support contains 13 enzymes, 4 probiotics, 3 essential vitamins, and 2 prebiotics to help rebalance and maintain your dog’s healthy gut bacteria. Per the manufacturer, dogs suffering from chronic diarrhea, will take about 2-4 weeks to see full relief. Dogs that have new or acute diarrhea should start seeing relief in 24-48 hours, but as with any product, the full clinical effect may take longer to see. Please consult your veterinarian about any further questions or concerns.Verified Answer
My dog is a 10 lb Shitzu Bichon mix and almost 18 years old. Do I need to give her a whole pack daily being as small she is??
The Synacore packaging indicates one pack per dog daily, regardless of the weight of the animal. Please consult your veterinarian to determine if the manufacturer’s directions are appropriate for your pet’s needs.Verified Answer
my dog has cushing's and is currently on vetaryl. he is on his 3rd bout of pancreatitis in 4 months. he is already on a low fat diet but it is lacking in vitamin. he eats ground turkey, white rice and mixed cooked vegetables. is this product compatible with his conditions and medication??
Synacore is a balanced blend of digestive enzymes, probiotics, prebiotics, and vitamins. It is intended as a daily supplement for dogs and cats only. Trilostane, the active ingredient in prescription Vetoryl, effectively blocks the adrenal gland from making too many steroids. Individual dose adjustments and close monitoring are essential. Cushing's disease can be a factor contributing to the development of pancreatitis in dogs. Recurrent pancreatitis may indicate that your dog's cushing's disease is not well controlled. Please contact your veterinarian to see if further examination and tests are necessary to assess your dog's condition. Ask your vet if adding Synacore Digestive Support would be beneficial to your pet. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 5