STAT High Calorie Liquid Supplement
Starting At $26.79
STAT High Calorie Liquid Supplement
In StockFree shipping when you buy 3 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is STAT High-Calorie Liquid Supplement for Dogs by PRN Pharmacal?
- STAT is a concentrated, high-calorie liquid diet supplement for dogs and puppies.
- STAT helps maintain nutrient balances in convalescing, underweight, or lactating animals.
- The tasty vanilla flavor encourages drinking and eating when mixed with wateror fed unmixed.
Why is STAT given to puppies and dogs?
- STAT is given as a supplement to other food to help supply added calories and nutrients in animals needing to gain weight.
- STAT can support dogs and puppies recovering from illness or needing extra calories for another reason.
What else should I know about STAT?
- Vanilla flavor.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
What problems could my dog or puppy have with STAT?
- For intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- STAT contains Propylene Glycol and is not recommended for cats or kittens.
How do you use STAT?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- STAT can be given alone or mixed with food and water.
- Shake well before using.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: For puppies, 1 teaspoon per 5 pounds of body weight daily. For dogs, 2 tablespoons per 20 to 30 pounds of body weight 3 times daily.
What is in STAT?
- Calorie content: 185 kcal per 30 mL or 1 fluid ounce.
- Guaranteed analysis per 1 ounce (30 mL): Crude Fat 48.3%, Moisture max 18%, Crude Protein 1.9%, Vitamin A 1790 IU, Vitamind D3 186 IU, Vitamin E 4.5 IU, Niacin 1.92 mg, d-Pantothenyl Acid 1.13 mg, Riboflavin 0.25 mg, Thiamine 0.18 mg, Vitamin B6 0.18 mg, Folic Acid 0.04 mg, Vitamin B12 0.71 mcg.
- Ingredients: Soybean oil, Sucrose, Non-fat dry milk, Glycerin, Polysorbate80, Propylene glycol, Egg white, Vanilla extract, Pectin, Gum arabic, Sodium benzoate (preservative), Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E acetate, Niacinamide, Dexpanthenol, Vitamin A palmitate, Riboflavin 5 phosphate, FD&C Yellow #5, Thiamine hydrochloride, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- STAT is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or puppy to finish all of the STAT?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes STAT?
- STAT is made by the manufacturer PRN Pharmacal.
3 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
3 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
STAT helped my dog gain weight she lost while being sick.From UndisclosedComments about STAT High Calorie Liquid Supplement 16oz BottleI tried STAT after my dog had been sick and lost about 12 pounds. I mixed this into her food. She loved the tasted and it helped her gain back the weight she lost.
STAT an easy fix for supplying extra nutrition when neededFrom UndisclosedComments about STAT High Calorie Liquid Supplement 16oz BottleOur 15 year old dogs, needed a boost. Ursa Minor needed to add just a little bit of weight, and her brother "Sparky" just was along for the ride. He gets a taste, she gets the full dose. There has been a marked improvement in her energy levels and she is back in playtime mode.
Miracle in a BottleFrom UndisclosedComments about STAT High Calorie Liquid Supplement 16oz BottleThis has been a Godsend for my picky pup!! She's extremely picky about her food and after doing so much research I landed on this site, Vetrx.com !! The prices are resonable and because of STAT high calorie supplement, my pup is eating!! I'm estatic, definetly ordeing more
Displaying Reviews 1 - 3
Q & A
Can this be added to the dog's water? I can't get him to eat, but he will drink.?
If my dog is 70#, how long will this last??
Manufacturer's suggested use: For dogs, 2 tablespoons per 20 to 30 pounds of body weight 3 times daily. For a 70 pound dog, the suggested dose would be between 5 and 7 tablespoons three times daily (15-21 tablespoons per day). The STAT supplement bottle has 473 mL or 32 tablespoons per bottle. Each bottle would last ~1.5-2 days depending on how much is given for each dose. Please consult with your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns about dosing for this supplement.Verified Answer
Our cocker spaniel has EPI and struggles to gain weight. Is STAT safe for a dog with EPI??
STAT is a concentrated, high-calorie liquid supplement to help restore hydration and nutrient levels. Some dogs with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI) may need supplementation of fat-soluble vitamins (i.e. vitamins A, D, E, and K). However, over supplementation with fat-soluble vitamins may cause side effects. Your veterinarian is the best source of information regarding the use of this supplement in your dog. It is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian prior to starting your dog on this medication.Verified Answer
Is this safe for a diabetic chihuahua on injectable insulin??
Management of diabetes is complicated as it can be affected by plenty of different factors such as diet, other conditions, and how a pet responds to therapy. According to the AAHA guidelines for Diabetes, management of carbohydrate and protein intake is recommended to minimize high blood sugars post meal. Please contact your veterinarian for guidance on managing your dog’s diet.Verified Answer
What flavor is the STAT high calorie enhancer for dogs??
According to the manufacturer, STAT contains vanilla extract for flavoring.Verified Answer
How many calories per ml??
The manufacturer’s product label states that there is 185 calories per 1 fluid ounce (30mL), thus it is around 6.16 calories per 1 mL.Verified Answer
Can your liquid stat be used on felines??
No it warns on the label not to give to felinesCommunity Answer
Is this safe for lactating queen who is losing weight due to a large litter of kittens?Community Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 7