What is S.O.D. and Boswellia for Dogs and Cats by Vet Classics?
- S.O.D. and Boswellia is a joint, cartilage, and tissue support supplement for dogs and cats.
- It helps alleviate aches and discomfort associated with daily exercise.
What else should I know about S.O.D. and Boswellia?
- Tasty chewable tablet for easy administration.
What problems could my dog or cat have with S.O.D. and Boswellia?
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not yet been proven.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
How do you use S.O.D. and Boswellia?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- For the first 3 weeks of use: Dogs and cats up to 20 lbs, 2 tablets daily. Dogs 21 to 79 lbs, 4 tablets daily. Dogs 80 lbs or more, 80 lbs or more: 6 tablets daily.
- For maintenance: Dogs and cats up to 20 lbs, 1 tablet daily. Dogs 21 to 79 lbs, 2 tablets daily. Dogs 80 lbs or more, 3 tablets daily.
What is in S.O.D. and Boswellia?
- Active ingredients per 500 mg tablet: S.O.D. (Superoxide Dismutase - porcine source) 1200 IU, Boswellia serrata 150 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Oil.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- S.O.D. and Boswellia is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the S.O.D. and Boswellia?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes S.O.D. and Boswellia?
- S.O.D. and Boswellia is made by the manufacturer Vet Classics.
I will definitely be purchasing this again!From UndisclosedComments about S.O.D. and Boswellia
Ok so farFrom UndisclosedComments about S.O.D. and Boswellia
I will buy it againFrom undisclosedComments about S.O.D. and Boswellia
Anti-inflammatoryFrom Banner ElkComments about S.O.D. and Boswellia
Q & A
What dosage do I give my dog??
According to the manufacturer’s product label these are the following Directions For Use: (Maintenance) Up to 20 lbs 1 Tablet Daily; 21 to 79 lbs 2 Tablets Daily; Over 79 lbs 3 Tablets Daily. Double the daily amount for the first three weeks.Verified Answer
What are all ingredients of this product and the amount. Where does the SOD come from? Thank you?
The active ingredients in S.O.D. and Boswellia are: S. O. D. (superoxide dismutase porcine source)- 1200 I.U. and Boswellia Serrata- 150mg. The inactive ingredients of this product are: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, and Vegetable Oil. The manufacturer does not provide the amount of inactive ingredient used, only the active ingredients amount.Verified Answer