What is Sebozole Medicated Shampoo for Dogs and Cats by Vetoquinol?
- Sebozole Shampoo is an antifungal, antimicrobial, and antiseborrheic medicated shampoo for dogs and cats.
- Its deep cleaning antimicrobial formula helps soothe and protect dogs and cats with dry, flaky skin and common skin disorders caused by bacteria or yeast.
- Sebazole shampoo helps remove scaling and decrease excessive oiliness.
What else should I know about Sebozole Medicated Shampoo?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Sebozole Medicated Shampoo?
- For topical use only on dogs and cats.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- If irritation develops or worsens, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Sebozole Medicated Shampoo?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Shake well before use.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: With tepid water, thoroughly wet animal’s coat. Apply and lather shampoo over the entire body, allowing 10 minutes of contact time. Rinse completely with water. Repeat twice weekly until symptoms subside, then weekly, or as directed by veterinarian.
What is in Sebozole Medicated Shampoo?
- Active ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 2%, Salicylic Acid 2%, Chloroxylenol 1%.
- Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Propylene Glycol, PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Lauramide DEA, Sodium Thiosulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, FD&C Blue #1, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, FD&C Yellow #5.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Sebozole Medicated Shampoo is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Sebozole Medicated Shampoo?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Sebozole Medicated Shampoo?
- Sebozole Medicated Shampoo is made by the manufacturer Vetoquinol.
Good maintenance shampoo to fight yeast and bacteria!From UndisclosedComments about Sebozole Medicated Shampoo
A good product for dogs with skin issuesFrom undisclosedComments about Sebozole Medicated Shampoo
Great product!From Puerto RicoComments about Sebozole Medicated Shampoo
Sebazole medicated shampooFrom TxComments about Sebozole Medicated Shampoo
Q & A
Can Sebozole cause blindness if it gets in the dogs eyes? My vet said to put Vaseline in my dogs eyes before I bathe him, is that okay??
According to the manufacturer’s SDS, the ingredients in Sebozole may cause a burning sensation, excessive tears, sensitivity to light, and increased blinking if the product enters the eye. Prolonged contact with the eye may cause redness and swelling of the tissue around the eye (conjunctiva). Currently, there are no reports of this product causing blindness in dogs. If the product enters the eye, it is recommended to rinse thoroughly with cool fresh water for 10 to 15 min. The product label states to avoid contact with the eyes, and if irritation develops, to consult your veterinarian. Vaseline, or petrolatum jelly, is commonly used as a skin protectant but it is not labeled for use inside the eyes. Please consult with your veterinarian with any further questions or concerns regarding the use of these products for your dog.Verified Answer
Can I was my dogs ear canal with sebozole??
The irritation is a yellow crust on the hair/skin root. Would this product be helpful??
Sebozole Medicated Shampoo is an antimicrobial and antifungal that contains miconazole and chloroxylenol to help provide protection against certain bacteria, yeast, and fungi that cause common skin disorders. Your veterinarian will be able to determine if the irritation is from an infection or from another cause. They can also help determine the best product to use for your pet.Verified Answer
is it the same Sebazole ? Yours is spelled different?
Sebazole and Sebozole are two different products. Sebozole is a an antimicrobial, antifungal, and cleansing shampoo that contains miconazole nitrate and chloroxylenol. Sebozole can be used on dogs, cats and horses.Sebazole contains econazole nitrate, sulfur, sodium salicylate, and chloroxlenol, and is for use in dogs and cats only. Sebazole is designed to help treat certain skin conditions like seborrheic dermatitis, pyoderma, fungal and bacterial overgrowth, and infections. Thank you, VetRxDirectVerified Answer
Do you need a prescription for this shampoo??
Yes, Vet Solution's Sebozole Medicated Shampoo requires prescription authorization from your pet's veterinarian before shipment. Please find information on the prescription process under our FAQs page. Thank you.Community Answer