Salmon Oil Soft Chews
Starting At $17.99
Salmon Oil Soft Chews
In StockFree shipping when you buy 4 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are Salmon Oil Soft Chews for Cats and Dogs by Vet Classics?
- Salmon Oil Soft Chews are a tasty, essential fatty acid supplement for your dog or cat
- Essential fatty acids such as DHA, EPA, Omega-3, and Omega-6 help support healthy skin and a glossy coat.
Why are Salmon Oil Soft Chews given to cats and dogs?
- Adding fatty acids to your dog or cat’s diet may help improve dry skin and other conditions and promote coat health and appearance.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Salmon Oil Soft Chews?
- Due to tasty nature of this product, do not leave package unattended around pets.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks.
How do you use Salmon Oil Soft Chews?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs and cats up to 20 lbs, 2 soft chews daily. Dogs 21 to 40 lbs, 3 soft chews daily. Dogs 41 to 60 lbs, 4 soft chews daily. Dogs over 60 lbs, 6 soft chews daily.
- The daily amount can be divided among morning and evening meals if desired.
What is in Salmon Oil Soft Chews?
- Guaranteed analysis per 3 Soft Chews: Moisture max 21.9%, Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 125 mg, Alpha Linoleic Acid (Omega-3) 450 mg, EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 38 mg, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 47 mg.
- Ingredients: Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Brewers Dried Yeast, Lecithin, Salmon Oil, Maltodextrin, Water, Natural Flavoring, Tapioca Starch, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Vegetable Oil.
- Calorie content: 43.7 kcal per 3 chews.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Salmon Oil Soft Chews is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Salmon Oil Soft Chews?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Salmon Oil Soft Chews for Cats and Dogs?
- Salmon Oil Soft Chews are made by the manufacturer Vet Classics.
2 total reviews
Rated 4.50 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Good product for fur, hair and skin.From UndisclosedComments about Salmon Oil Soft ChewsIf you ready previous review, you'll my fur Baby Beaudie is special needs. He has a triple hair coat, and being an indoor cat exclusively, his coat gets dry. Salmon oil is good to keeps his skin and coat thick, shiny and healthy. I crumble these chews up on his food; and even though he has a supersonic nose, picky and can smell everything, even a little of this supplement REALLY helps! Great price for the amount and arrived fast. I gave it 4 stars because the chews tend to dry out and get hard over time if you don't use them quickly, even if you keep them closed tight. Still, a really good product.
Great product!From UndisclosedComments about Salmon Oil Soft ChewsNo fishy smell going or cooking out.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 2
Q & A
can you please tell me the mg count for this product of- EPA DHA Omega 3 Omega 6 Also any quality info you have Thank you?
According to the manufacturer, per 3 chew tablets there is 125 mg of Linoleic Acid (Omega-6 Fatty Acid) , 450 mg of Linolenic Acid (Omega-3 Fatty Acid), 47 mg of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), and 38 mg of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid).Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1