What is RxCurcuWIN for Dogs and Cats by Rx Vitamins?
- RxCurcuWIN is a nutritional supplement for dogs and cats that contains a natural antioxidant designed to help reduce the effects of free radicals and oxidative stress and damage in the body.
- RxCurcuWIN has a highly absorbable source of curcuminoids from Turmeric (Curcuma longa).
- It also aids in digestion and encourages inflammatory responses.
- RxCurcuWIN has advanced absorption technology making it 46 times more bioavailable than standard curcumin.
What else should I know about RxCurcuWIN for Dogs and Cats?
- Chewable tablets feature natural chicken liver flavor.
What problems could my dog or cat have with RxCurcuWIN?
- Safe use in pregnant animals and animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
How do you use RxCurcuWIN?
- Use as directed by veterinarian.
- Give 1 tablet for each 22 lbs of body weight daily.
What is in RxCurcuWIN?
- Active ingredients per chew tab: CurcuWIN (patented, hydro-soluble Curcuwin with enhanced apsorption) 200 mg; Total Curcuminoids 40 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor, Silicon Dioxide.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- RxCurcuWIN is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the RxCurcuWIN?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes RxCurcuWIN for Dogs and Cats?
- RxCurcuWIN for Dogs and Cats is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
Great ProductFrom Boyertown, PAComments about RxCurcuWIN 90 ChewTabs
Great productFrom UndisclosedComments about RxCurcuWIN 90 ChewTabs
Is helpingFrom UndisclosedComments about RxCurcuWIN 90 ChewTabs
GRAET SUPPLEMENT!From UndisclosedComments about RxCurcuWIN
Helps my senior dachshundFrom UndisclosedComments about RxCurcuWIN
Great product!From UndisclosedComments about RxCurcuWIN
Just what the vet ordered!From undisclosedComments about RxCurcuWIN
Q & A
My Vet prescribed this for my dog that has TCC cancer?