Starting At $39.00
In StockFree shipping when you buy 2 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
Give 1 tablet for each 22 lbs (10 kg) of body weight daily.
Increased amounts may improve clinical outcomes based on your veterinarian's recommendation.
What is RxCurcuWIN for Dogs and Cats by Rx Vitamins?
- RxCurcuWIN is a nutritional supplement for dogs and cats that contains a natural antioxidant designed to help reduce the effects of free radicals and oxidative stress and damage in the body.
- RxCurcuWIN has a highly absorbable source of curcuminoids from Turmeric (Curcuma longa).
- It also aids in digestion and encourages inflammatory responses.
- RxCurcuWIN has advanced absorption technology making it 46 times more bioavailable than standard curcumin.
What else should I know about RxCurcuWIN for Dogs and Cats?
- Chewable tablets feature natural chicken liver flavor.
What problems could my dog or cat have with RxCurcuWIN?
- Safe use in pregnant animals and animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
How do you use RxCurcuWIN?
- Use as directed by veterinarian.
- Give 1 tablet for each 22 lbs of body weight daily.
What is in RxCurcuWIN?
- Active ingredients per chew tab: CurcuWIN (patented, hydro-soluble Curcuwin with enhanced apsorption) 200 mg; Total Curcuminoids 40 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Chicken Liver Flavor, Silicon Dioxide.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- RxCurcuWIN is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the RxCurcuWIN?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes RxCurcuWIN for Dogs and Cats?
- RxCurcuWIN for Dogs and Cats is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
7 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
7 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Great ProductFrom Boyertown, PAComments about RxCurcuWIN 90 ChewTabsAll my dogs are on this. My holistic vet started us on it and I have continued ever since!
Great productFrom UndisclosedComments about RxCurcuWIN 90 ChewTabsMy holistic vet started my pups on this!
Is helpingFrom UndisclosedComments about RxCurcuWIN 90 ChewTabsrecommended by a holistic vet. My dog has sarcoma cancer and had tumor removed but vet was unable to get it all. So far dog is doing great.
GRAET SUPPLEMENT!From UndisclosedComments about RxCurcuWINGreat supplement recommended by our Cancer Vet... Our Rosie has been cancer free and in better health since taking PETS Rx.
Helps my senior dachshundFrom UndisclosedComments about RxCurcuWINMy 18-year-old dachshund takes two Curcuwin tablets per day, wrapped in turkey meatballs. He still takes long walks, and I feel the Curcuwin is a big part of keeping him healthy, both physically and cognitively!
Great product!From UndisclosedComments about RxCurcuWINThis product is helping my Golden's inflammation. She is moving around better and is helping her fight cancer.
Just what the vet ordered!From undisclosedComments about RxCurcuWINMy dog is taking this during treatment for mast cell cancer. Although, I am not seeing immediate benefits the vet assures me that it is helping.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 7
Q & A
My Vet prescribed this for my dog that has TCC cancer?
Displaying Questions 1 - 1