What is Rx Zyme by Rx Vitamins for Cats and Dogs?
- Rx Zyme is an enzyme supplement for dogs and cats that promotes healthy digestion.
- Its potent blend digestive enzymes, nutraceuticals, and botanicals is designed to address overall digestive function, promote the breakdown and absorption of food and its nutrients, and support the normal digestion of protein, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Rx Zyme contains nutraceuticals targeted to reduce intentinal permeability and improve GI ecology and the GI immune system.
- Rx Zyme also contains Taurine, a free-form amino acid that cats need.
What else should I know about Rx Zyme?
- Scoop is included.
- 1 scoop = 1/4 teaspoon.
- About 170 scoops per container.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Rx Zyme?
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contat a health professional immediately.
How do you use Rx Zyme?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Cats and small dogs, give 1 scoop (1/4 teaspoon) mixed in each meal. Dogs over 15 lbs, give 1 scoop (1/4 teaspoon) mixed in each 1 cup of food fed each meal.
What is in Rx Zyme?
- Active ingredients per 1 scoop (1/4 teaspoon): N-Zyme Proprietary Blend 58 mg, Lecithin Granules 450 mg, L-Glutamine 450 mg, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 175 mg, Larch Arabinogalactan 175 mg, L-Taurine 100 mg, Cinnamon Powder 100 mg. 58 g of the N-Zyme Proprietary Blend contains Amylase 4000 DU, Protease 4.5 10,000 HUT, Alpha-galactosidase 50 Gal U, Phytase 5 FTU, Lipase 100 FIP, Lysozyme (from egg white) 2000 MCG, Cellulase 100 CU.
- Inactive ingredients: None.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Rx Zyme is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Rx Zyme?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Rx Zyme?
- Rx Zyme is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
Great for delicate tummiesFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx Zyme 120g Powder
Good otc probioticFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx Zyme 120g Powder
This supplement help my 9 month old puppyFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx Zyme 120g Powder
This really helps our dogs digestion.From North CarolinaComments about Rx Zyme
RX Zyme is workingFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx Zyme 120g Powder
I will buy this againFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx Zyme
Another great product!From UndisclosedComments about Rx Zyme
Really helpful to my dog.From UndisclosedComments about Rx Zyme
Excellent Product and WebsiteFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx Zyme
Pancreatic InsufficiencyFrom Sedona, ArizonaComments about Rx Zyme
Q & A
Safe to switch from Prozyme to yours? Does it require a time of giving less Prozyme, mixing with yours? My dog is 12 lbs.....how much recommended for her weight on less than 1/2 c, mixed with grain free kibble nuggets around 20-25ea.11years old. Thank you for your help H. Flores?
ProZyme is a plant-derived supplement that supports breakdown of food and reinforces an animal’s own digestive system. Rx Zyme is also an enzyme supplement that supports digestive system function. These products consist of various ingredients in differing quantities. It is not recommended to mix these products together. For a dog weighing less than 15 pounds, it is recommended to give 1 scoop (¼ teaspoon) of Rx Zyme mixed with each meal. Please consult your veterinarian to discuss if Rx Zyme is appropriate for your dog.Verified Answer
How many scoops are there in a 120g bottle??
According to the manufacturer, there are 170 scoops in each container of the Rx Zyme.Verified Answer
Do you need a prescription to buy RX Zyme? Thank you.?
Rx Zyme is an over the counter nutritional supplement that does not require a prescription.Verified Answer
Ever since my dog has been on the rx zyme he has dry flakey skin patches. Any correlation???
According to the manufacture of Rx Zyme, dry flakey skin patches is not a side effect of this product. Please contact your veterinarian about this issue to see possible causes and treatment for this condition.Verified Answer