Starting At $22.95
In StockFree shipping when you buy 3 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are NutriFlex Chew Tabs by Rx Vitamins for Dogs and Cats?
- NutriFlex is a hypoallergenic joint supplement for dogs and cats.
- It is formulated with a blend of minerals, vitamins, extracts, and plant-based antioxidants to help support joint fluid and mobility.
- NutriFlex also contains glucosamine, sea cucumber, vitamin C, curcumin, boswellia, and other natural ingredients that encourage healthy cartilage and joints.
Why is NutriFlex given to cats and dogs?
- NutriFlex helps maintain healthy connective joint tissue, including cartilage, ligaments, and tendons.
What else should I know about NutriFlex?
- NutriFlex Chewable Tablets are flavored with Argentinian beef liver, high in superoxide dismutase (SOD), for additional antioxidant activity.
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
What problems could my dog or cat have with NutriFlex?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Consult with your veterinarian before giving this product, but especially if your pet has a clotting disorder, is being treated with anticoagulent medications, has a metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia, has a history of urinary tract stones, or has known allergies to shellfish.
How do you use NutriFlex?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Give with a meal or after eating to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: For the first 4 to 8 weeks, give 3 chewable tablets for every 30 to 60 lbs of body weight twice daily. After 2 months, some patients may have this usage cut in half or more.
What is in NutriFlex?
- Active ingredients per 3 chewable tablets: Bovine Collagen 250 mg, Glucosamine Sulfate 250 mg, Sea Cucumber (Holothuria scabra) 150 mg, Boswellin (standardized Boswellia serrata supplying 30% boswellic acids) 125 mg, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 100 mg, Curcumin (standardized Curcuma longa supplying 90 to 95% curcuminoids) 75 mg, Ginger (Zingiber offiniale root) 75 mg, Bromelian (standardized proteolytic enzyme supplying 2000 GDU per gram) 75 mg, Yucca (naturally occurring saponins) 50 mg, Calcium (phosphate, ascorbate) 60 mg, Magnesium (oxide ascorbate) 30 mg, Zinc (l-monomethionine) 10 mg, Manganese (ascorbate) 5 mg, Copper (as bisglycinate) 1 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Fructose, Natural Flavoring, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Stearate, di-Calcium Phosphate, Silica.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- NutriFlex is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the NutriFlex?
- Dogs and cats may use NutriFlex for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes NutriFlex?
- NutriFlex is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
1 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
1 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Thumbs up!From UndisclosedComments about NutriFlexTwice we have used this product to aid in our pet healing from surgery....This was recommended by our holistic vet and we have been very happy with it.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 1
Q & A
Pills in last two bottles ordered were too hard for my dog to chew. Can I crush the pills up and add to food? Also, why are these pills so hard...expiration date on both bottles is 04/22? Thank you in advance.?
According to the manufacturer, NutriFlex can be mixed with food. It is recommended that the pet is monitored to ensure the entire dose has been eaten. NutriFlex tablets are a hard formed, chewable tablet and are not currently designed as a soft chew.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1