Starting At $49.21
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is MegaFlex by Rx Vitamins for Dogs and Cats?
- MegaFlex is a supplement for dogs and cats that nourishes and supports their joints.
- It works to help improve flexibility and may reduce joint discomfort from daily exercise and activity.
- MegaFlex includes glucosamine, MSM, sea cucumber, and vitamin C to maintain joint lubrication and strength.
Why is MegaFlex used for cats and dogs?
- MegaFlex nutritional supplement supports healthy joints, connective tissue, and flexibility with its combination of ingredients including glucosamine, MSM, and sea cucumber.
What else should I know about MegaFlex?
- One 600 gram bottle of powder contains 60 scoops.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
What problems could my dog or cat have with MegaFlex?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Consult with your veterinarian before use, especially if your dog or cat has a clotting disorder, diabetes, any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia, history of urinary tract stones, allergies to shellfish, or is being treated with anticoagulants.
How do you use MegaFlex?
- Give as directed by your veterinarian.
- Give during or after a meal to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs and cats up to 50 lbs, 1/4 to 1/2 scoop. Dogs 50 to 75 lbs, 3/4 scoop. Dogs 75 to 100 lbs, 1 level scoop. Dogs over 100 lbs, 1 heaping scoop. Dosage may be doubled for initial 4 to 8 weeks for a more rapid response.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs up to 50 lbs, 1 capsule. Dogs 50 to 75 lbs, 2 capsules. Dogs 75 to 100 lbs, 4 capsules. Dogs over 100 lbs, 6 capsules. Dosage may be doubled for initial 4 to 8 weeks for a more rapid response.
What is in MegaFlex?
- Active ingredients per 1 scoop: Glucosamine Sulfate 1000 mg, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 500 mg, Sea Cucumber (pseudo-colochirus axiologus) 300 mg, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 10 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Chicory Root, Mung Bean Extract, Maltodextrin.
- Active ingredients per 4 capsules: Glucosamine Sulfate 1000 mg, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 500 mg, Sea Cucumber (pseudo-colochirus axiologus) 300 mg, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 10 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Silica, Water.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- MegaFlex is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the MegaFlex?
- Dogs and cats may use MegaFlex for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes MegaFlex?
- MegaFlex is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
4 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
4 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
No longer needs a ramp to climb steps.From UndisclosedComments about MegaFlex 600gm PowderWe adopted my Basset Hound, Josie, 3 years ago at the age of about 3. We had to buy ramps, as she was not able to climb the steps or get on the couch. Vet said her joints were swollen. After a lot of research, I decided to try MegaFlex. I mix it straight into her food and she gobbles it up. She no longer uses the ramps and started to run around. It was a miracle.
Definitely recommend this productFrom UndisclosedComments about MegaFlexUse for my 12 year old golden retriever. Obvious increase in comfort and mobility after switched to MegaFlex from a different joint supplement, definitely recommend
Will continue to use this product and recommendFrom UndisclosedComments about MegaFlexI was referred to this product by my Vet and use it regularly. I accidentally ran out of it and saw a notable difference in my dogs flexibility and pain level. Now he can walk with me every day. I have recommended this product to many people with older pets. Highly recommend
Buy this for your older or injured pets.From UndisclosedComments about MegaFlexI used to work for a holistic vet. She highly recommended the whole line of RXVitamins supplements. They can be pricy but they definitely work! VetRX has the best price I have found. This MegaFlex works really well for my older, Boxer Mix who has a shoulder injury and as such less active and a little overweight. Prior to this, her limp was pronounced, she had less energy, and we worried that she was declining. After about three months of adding this to her food, it's hard to tell that she has a limp and energy level has changed dramatically. Two things to mention, in the beginning, we gave it 2xday, now just once. We also changed her to a freshly made food of meat and veggies only that we make once every week or so and mix this into her bowl each day. It took a bit more effort at the beginning than just the kibble we were feeding before but we have seen dramatic improvements.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 4
Q & A
What is the difference between Mega Flex and Nutri Flex as far as when it is best to us one over the other??
According to the manufacturer, MegaFlex is recommended over NutriFlex due to the flexibility of dosing either capsules or powder and is generally more cost effective especially for larger dogs. MegaFlex may also be considered more palatable than the NutriFlex chew tabVerified Answer
Is Mega Flex contraindicated for a 15 year old cat with hyperthyroidism and Renal failure Stage 2? I am not sure if the sea cucumber has significant amounts of iodine in it. My Vet is not 100% sure if the sea cucumber is safe for her.?
According to the manufacturer, one tablespoon of the sea cucumber contains 0.05 ppm of iodine. The recommended dose of MegaFlex for a cat is ¼ tsp per day. Thus, the amount of iodine per dose of MegaFLex would be 1/12 of 0.05 ppm. Speak with your veterinarian to determine if this product will fit your cat’s needsVerified Answer
Do I need a prescription from my vet ? Because my dog already use this everyday. And the expiration date??
Displaying Questions 1 - 3