Starting At $21.31
In StockFree shipping when you buy 3 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are Immuno Support Capsules for Dogs and Cats?
- Immuno Support is a natural, hypoallergenic formula for dogs and cats designed specifically to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Immuno Support contains key nutrients to support and stimulate your pet's immune system and supplement their regular diet.
Why is Immuno Support used for cats and dogs?
- Immuno Support contains arabinogalactan, shiitake mushroom, and lutein to help boost immune function, protect nerve tissue, reduce the effects of free radicals and oxidative damage.
What else should I know about Immuno Support?
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Immuno Support?
- Immune Support is not intended as a meal replacement.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do you use Immuno Support?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Cats, 1 capsule daily. Dogs, 2 capsules daily for each 25 to 50 lbs of body weight.
What is in Immuno Support?
- Active ingredients per capsule: Arabinogalactan (high molecular polysaccharide from Larix occidentalis extract) 100 mg, Shiitake mushroom (lentinus edodes mycelia) 50 mg, Lutein (bioactive caritenoid) 3 mg.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Immuno Support is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Immuno Support?
- Dogs and cats may use Immuno Support for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Immuno Support?
- Immuno Support is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
Hello, please, advise if I can mix the powder from the capsule with a pate for a cat. I gave it directly to my cat but it vomited about 30 minutes after I gave. So, I'm wondering maybe it works better with a food. I'm talking about rx Vitamins Immuno Support capsules. Please and thanks.?
According to the manufacturer, Immuno Support is a sprinkle capsule that may be broken and mixed with food. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this product and your cat, please consult with your veterinarian.Verified Answer
His this product good to use on a calicivirus or feline herpes ??
Immuno Support is a dietary supplement for dogs and cats labeled to help maintain a healthy immune system. If your cat has a medical condition, it is recommended that you speak with your veterinarian first to determine if this product best suits your pets needs.Verified Answer
what are the complete ingredient list??
One capsule of Immuno Support contains: Arabinogalactan (high molecular polysaccharide from Larix occidentalis extract) 100 mg, Shiitake Mushroom (lentinus edodes mycelia) 50 mg, Lutein (bioactive carotenoid) 3 mgVerified Answer
Can this be taken by a cat who is taking daily Prednisolone??
According to Nutritional Supplements for the Veterinary Practice, the active ingredients of Immuno Support (Larch arabinogalactan, Shiitake mushroom, Lutein) are safe natural ingredients with no known drug interactions. Please speak to your veterinarian to see if Immuno Support is appropriate for your pets situation.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 4