Starting At $20.00
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
1 Scoop twice daily for each 10 lbs.
What are Rx Renal Canine for Dogs and Rx Renal Feline for Cats by Rx Vitamins?
- Rx Renal is a nutritional supplement that helps support normal kidney health and function.
- Both Rx Renal Canine and Rx Renal Feline are complex formulations of botanical extracts and nutraceuticals that have been shown to be effective in normalizing renal blood values in patient trials.
- Each ingredient in the formulas has scientific evidence supporting its usefulness in effectively addressing elevated renal values.
- Rx Renal may also help reduce elevated renal blood levels such as BUN, creatinine, phosphorus, proteinuria caused by certain conditions.
What else should I know about Rx Renal?
- Rx Renal Feline Beadlets have the formula encapsulated in glycerol stearate, a bland, lipophilic material that renders the taste completely bland, making it virtually odorless and tasteless and acceptable to finicky cats.
- Scoop is included with Rx Renal Feline Beadlets. 1 scoop = 1/4 teaspoon.
- Results may be noticeable in as little as two weeks.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Rx Renal?
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do I use Rx Renal?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
Rx Renal Canine
- Give 1 capsule per 25 lbs of body weight twice daily.
Rx Renal Feline Capsules
- Give 1 capsule per 10 lbs of body weight twice daily.
Rx Renal Feline Beadlets
- Give 1 scoop (1/4 teaspoon) for each 10 lbs of body weight mixed with a small amount of food twice daily.
- More severe conditions can receive increased amounts with veterinary approval.
What is in Rx Renal?
Rx Renal Canine
- Active ingredients per 2 capsules: N-acetylcysteine 100 mg, Rehmannia glutinosa extract (5:1) 100 mg, Rhubarb Root Powder 100 mg, Milk Thistle (standardized to 80% silymarin) 100 mg, L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCL) 100 mg, Astragalus Root Extract (10:1) 50 mg, L-Glutamine 50 mg, Asparagus Shoot Extract (7:1) 50 mg, Dong Quai Root Extract (4:1) 50 mg, Szechuan Lovage Root Extract (5:1) 50 mg, Hawthorn Berry Extract (standardized to 2% vitexin) 40 mg, Cordyceps Extract (8:1) 25 mg, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract 25 mg, Green Tea Leaf Extract (standardized to 60% EGCG) 25 mg, Melatonin 1 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Gelatin capsules, rice flour, titanium dioxide.
Rx Renal Feline Capsules
- Active ingredients per 2 capsules: Astragalus Root Extract (10:1) 25 mg, N-acetylcysteine 25 mg, Rehmannia glutinosa extract (5:1) 25 mg, Rhubarb Extract (5:1) 25 mg, Milk Thistle (standardized to 80% silymarin) 25 mg, L-Arginine 25 mg, L-Glutamine 10 mg, Asparagus Root Extract (5:1) 10 mg, Dong Quai Extract (5:1) 10 mg, Szechuan Lovage Root Extract (5:1) 10 mg, Cordyceps Extract (5:1) 5 mg, Ginkgo Biloba Extract 5 mg, Green Tea Extract (standardized to 55% ECGC) 5 mg, Hawthorn Extract (standardized to 3.2% vitexin) 5 mg, Melatonin 500 mcg.
- Inactive ingredients: Gelatin capsules, microcrystalline cellulose, rice flour, silica.
Rx Renal Feline Beadlets
- Active Ingredients provided per 1 cc or each 1/4 teaspoon scoop: Astragalus Root Extract (10:1) 25 mg, N-acetylcysteine 25 mg, Rehmannia glutinosa extract (5:1) 25 mg, Rhubarb extract (5:1) 25 mg, Milk thistle (80% silymarin) 25 mg, L-Arginine 25 mg, L-Glutamine 10 mg, Asparagus Root powder 10 mg, Dong Quai Extract (5:1) 10 mg, Szechuan Lovage Root Extract (5:1) 5 mg, Cordyceps Extract (7% cordycepic acid) 5 mg, Ginkgo Biloba Extract (24% GFG) 5 mg, Green Tea extract (55% ECGC) 5 mg, Hawthorn Extract (1.8% vitexin) 5 mg, Melatonin 0.5 mg.
- Inactive ingredients: Glycerol monostearate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Rx Renal is a brand name. You will receive the exact product that you request.
Who makes Rx Renal?
- Rx Renal is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
24 total reviews
Rated 4.67 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
19 5 star reviews
4 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
1 1 star reviews
Most Liked Positive Review
Made things right
Vetrx direct made things right and that super important to me as a pet parent! I ordered these supplements for my cat who is 16 years old and stage 2 renal kitty. I was told by a holistic vet that they are great to help jump start the kinsey's . Shipping was super fast like 2 days but I received the wrong item. So I contacted customer support on Monday they got back to that afternoon and expedited the shipping on the correct supplement. I was amazing I received it Tuesday bright and early in the morning! Hands down the way to treat a customer and when I need to order more I will be using Vetrx! Thank you for making things right! Here's a photo of my beautiful girl in her haunted Halloween hotel! She says "what you looking at this is occupied #novacancy"
Most Liked Negative Review
Will not purchase.. could interact with meds.. no warning
my vet said not to use it.. too many herbals could interact and kill my pet.. when i tried to get a refund your company refused., this product should be usef with caution.. doesnt say it could harm pet.. very upset customer service never returned email.. called in and they refused to refund my money after being a loyal customer for years
HelpfulFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx Renal Canine, 120 CapsulesIt is helpful in prevention of renal failure in our Lulu . Using it as suggested by holistic vet
Incredible changeFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx Renal Canine, 120 CapsulesMy dog BUN was in 71 and my vet prescribe this pills. Because shes 5 pound I give her half pill twice a day in her food. In a month and a half, her BUN drop to 47!! I was amazed with the change! This pills really work for my 12.5 years poodle!
RX Renal worksFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx Renal Canine, 120 CapsulesMy 17 yr old Dog is show more energy after a couple of weeks
This medication helped my dog.From UndisclosedComments about Rx Renal Canine, 120 CapsulesA must per our holistic vet. This along her Naiya's ( our one year old with kidney disease) other supplements are really helping bring her blood counts within normal range.
Longer lifeFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx Renal Feline, 120 CapsulesProduct was recommended to us by our vet for our 16 year old Squirrel kitty. She is in the second stage of renal kidney failure. Hopefully she will have a better quality of life with this medication.
Great ingredientsFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx Renal Feline, 120 CapsulesMy kitty Rudy is 15 and has emerging kidney disease. We had to cut down on his sub-q fluids because he has heart disease. The astragalus and rehmannia seem to be helping support his kidneys.
Effective , excellent formula, fast shippingFrom Playa Del Rey, CAComments about Rx Renal Feline, 120 CapsulesExcellent product, so effective- It's reversed my cats kidneys blood tests to normal after three months of two capsules daily mixed in his wet food. I highly recommend it! Very fast shipping.
Effective, excellent formula , easy to administer in wet fooFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx Renal Feline, 120 CapsulesExcellent product for cats that have signs of renal insufficiency. Great formula, easy to mix with wet food. My cat reversed to normal results in his renal blood tests after 3 months of daily 2 capsules. I highly recommend it!
Made things rightFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx RenalVetrx direct made things right and that super important to me as a pet parent! I ordered these supplements for my cat who is 16 years old and stage 2 renal kitty. I was told by a holistic vet that they are great to help jump start the kinsey's . Shipping was super fast like 2 days but I received the wrong item. So I contacted customer support on Monday they got back to that afternoon and expedited the shipping on the correct supplement. I was amazing I received it Tuesday bright and early in the morning! Hands down the way to treat a customer and when I need to order more I will be using Vetrx! Thank you for making things right! Here's a photo of my beautiful girl in her haunted Halloween hotel! She says "what you looking at this is occupied #novacancy"
I would buy againFrom UndisclosedComments about Rx RenalExcellent for renal problem
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
Why does the RX renal canine have melatonin in it? My dog weighs 9 lb so 1 mg of melatonin is quite a bit. I don't want a dog that is sleeping all day. Can you please explain the purpose? Also, since he only weighs 9 lb, should I give him half a caplet twice a day rather than a full caplet twice a day??
According to the manufacturer’s report on formula rationale, melatonin was added as an antioxidant and renal protective agent. The manufacturer reported two studies that showed melatonin to be protective of the kidneys when given with drugs that were harmful to the kidneys. Antioxidants have also been shown to reduce the risk of cardiovascular events in those with kidney disease. Per the manufacturer, for a pet weighing 0-15 lbs, one-half (½) capsule twice daily is the recommended dose. In order to get one (½) capsule, you will have to break open the capsule and split the powder contents in half. Unfortunately, capsules are not like tablets where you can cut them. Please consult your veterinarian with any further questions or concerns regarding this medication.Verified Answer
Can I use the feline version for a dog since I accidentally bought the wrong one??
Rx Renal Canine and Feline formulas do have some differences in their active ingredients. The Canine formula also contains higher concentrations of it’s active ingredients. If you ordered this product from our pharmacy, unopened products in their original packaging are easily returned within 30 days of purchase. Please send an email to [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and directions.Verified Answer
Can the supplement be put into the cats wet food and if so is it tasteless?
Rx Renal Feline Powder powder is mixed with a small amount of food twice daily, and does not contain any added flavors. The Rx Renal Feline capsules are given by mouth.Verified Answer
Can my dog take this along with phos bind? He is 15lbs so what is the recommended dosage, since it cant be split in half. Also is this considered a supplement or meds? Would I need to speak to my vet about taking this??
Rx Renal and PhosBInd are both non-prescription supplements, but it is recommended to speak with your veterinarian first about using these products for your dog. PhosBind contains aluminum hydroxide, a phosphorus binder, used to help reduce phosphate levels. Rx Renal may help reduce elevated levels of BUN, creatinine, phosphorus, protein. According to the manufacturer’s product insert, the recommended directions state to give 1 capsule of Rx Renal per 25 lbs of body weight, twice daily. Please talk with your veterinarian about any further questions regarding these products and your dog.Verified Answer
Is this product SAFE for a cat with only 25% Kidney Function? Why are there NO REVIEWS??
According to the manufacturer, Rx Renal has been formulated to stabilize kidney function in cats. The manufacturer has not reported any cases of adverse events in cats with impaired kidney function. Please contact your veterinarian to determine if this product is appropriate for your cat.Verified Answer
I have used it for my 18 y/o CKD cat for the last 3 years and she is doing great. No side effects.Community Answer
I wonder why there are no reviews also. Now that I have ordered, I am concerned.Community Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 5