What is Rx Colostrum Powder for Dogs and Cats?
- Rx Colostrum is a whole, bovine, first-milking colostrum supplement provided in a powder format.
- Colostrum is a nutrient-dense, milky fluid that contains over 100 bioactive components, including antibodies, white blood cells, and cytokines.
Why is Rx Colostrum used for Dogs and Cats?
- Rx Colostrum may reduce the effects of environmental allergens.
- It may help support a healthy immune system.
- Rx Colostrum modulates the gastrointestinal and immune systems to help to lessen allergy symptoms.
What else should I know about Rx Colostrum?
- Rx Colostrum is sourced by Grade A dairies located in the upper Midwest and Great Lakes region of the United States, in a surplus supply, which ensures the nutritive needs of the calf.
- It contains whole, intact, bovine (cow) colostrum.
- It is pasteurized carefully to ensure safety while maintaining prophylactic and therapeutic efficacy.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Rx Colostrum?
- If the animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
How do you use Rx Colostrum?
- Directions For Use: Give one level scoop for every 25 lbs body weight or as directed by your veterinarian (scoop included).
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
What is in Rx Colostrum?
- Active Ingredients per 1 scoop (1/3 teaspoon, 0.5g): Whole Bovine First Milking Colostrum 500 mg
- Inactive Ingredients: Sunflower Lecithin
Will I get what I see in the picture?
Rx Colostrum is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes Rx Colostrum?
Rx Colostrum is manufactured by Rx Vitamins.