What are Rilexine Chewable Tablets for Dogs?
- If your dog suffers from bacterial skin infections or urinary tract infections, your pet's veterinarian may prescribe the antibiotic Rilexine.
- Dogs suffering from bacterial infections that cause itchy, painful, inflamed skin or uncomfortable urinary tract infections can be treated with prescription Rilexine.
- Rilexine contains Cephalexin, an antibiotic that provides safe and effective treatment of a range of infections common in cats and dogs.
- If your pet has an infection, the veterinarian may prescribe Cephalexin, a broad-spectrum antibiotic that works quickly and effectively to treat bacterial infections and reduce the presence of other harmful micro-organisms.
Why do dogs use Rilexine?
- The Cephalexin in Rilexine provides broad-spectrum treatment for a range of bacteria and limits the growth of bacteria and fungus.
- Cephalexin may be prescribed to treat bacterial infections of the skin, respiratory system, urinary tract, bones, and joints.
- This medication will give your dog quick and effective relief from uncomfortable symptoms of pyoderma, cellulitis, folliculitis, and more.
What else should I know about Rilexine?
- Easy-dosing chewable tablet.
- Broad-spectrum treatment of a range of infections.
- Treats skin, urinary, respiratory, skeletal, and soft tissue infections.
- Cephalosporin antibiotics like Rilexine have an odor that resembles cat urine. This is normal.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Rilexine?
- Diarrhea, vomiting, and loss of appetite are the most common side effects of Rilexine.
How do you use Rilexine?
- Rilexine may be given with or without food. Follow your veterinarian's directions.
What is in Rilexine?
- Rilexine contains the antibiotic Cephalexin.
- Cephalexin is a cephalosporin antibiotic that kills certain types of bacteria.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Rilexine is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Rilexine?
- Rilexine is an antibiotic. Resistance is a major concern when using antibiotics. To help avoid resistance, it is important for you to use this for as long as your veterinarian has prescribed, even if you dog or cat is looking and feeling better.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
my vet will not approve. how do I cancel my orders? There is nothing to cancel anywhere on the page so that my money can be released back to my account?
Please contact customer service with your order number and they can cancel your order for you. Thank you, vetRxDirectCommunity Answer