120 Chewable Tablets
Starting At $68.99
In StockQualifies for free shipping
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Re-Flex Ultra for Dogs by Vet Classics?
- Re-Flex Ultra works to support healthy joint functions in dogs.
- Re-Flex Ultra is designed to help active and aging dogs with discomfort resulting from daily exercise and activity.
- It also helps with certain joint conditions and problems.
Why is Re-Flex Ultra given to dogs?
- Extra strength joint support for dogs.
- May relieve joint discomforts.
- Ideal for aging or active dogs.
- Added vitamins and minerals.
What else should I know about Re-Flex Ultra for Dogs?
- Do not use in cats; for dogs only.
What problems could my dog have with Re-Flex Ultra?
- Keep out of reach from children and animals.
How do you use Re-Flex Ultra for Dogs?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Initial dose for the first 4 to 6 weeks: For dogs up to 30 lbs, 1/2 tablet daily. For dogs 31 to 60 lbs, 1 tablet daily. For dogs 61 to 100 lbs, 2 tablets daily (1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening). For dogs over 100 lbs, 2 and 1/2 tablets daily (1 tablet in the morning and 1 and 1/2 tablets in the evening).
- Maintenance dose: For dogs up to 30 lbs, 1/2 tablet every other day. For dogs 31 to 60 lbs, 1/2 tablet daily. For dogs 61 to 100 lbs, 1 tablet daily. For dogs over 100 lbs, 1 and 1/2 tablet daily (1/2 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the evening).
What is in Re-Flex Ultra for Dogs?
- Active ingredients per 3 gram tablet: Glucosamine HCL (shellfish source) 1000 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 900 mg, Creatine Monohydrate 500 mg, Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) 200 mg, Phosphorus 60 mG, Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 50 mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 20 mg, Manganese (Manganese Ascorbate) 10 mg, Zinc Sulfate 2 mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 2 mcg, Vitamin E 50 IU.
- Inactive ingredients: Brewer’s Yeast, Citric Acid, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Re-Flex Ultra for Dogs is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Re-Flex Ultra?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Re-Flex Ultra for Dogs?
- Re-Flex Ultra for Dogs is made by the manufacturer Vet Classics.
3 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
3 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
This product has helped my petsFrom UndisclosedComments about Re-Flex Ultra 120 Chewable TabletsI have three large dogs with hip dysplasia. This has helped tremendously.
Good for my labsFrom UndisclosedComments about Re-Flex Ultra 120 Chewable TabletsDogs seem to do well on these
We buy this product routinely.From UndisclosedComments about Re-Flex UltraThis product has been part of our springer spaniel's meal plan for 5 to 6 years. He is 8 years old and runs around like he was 2.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 3
Q & A
This supplement seems to work well for our dogs. The problem is that the tablets have been arriving broken and powdered up. I called the company and they told me to try your company. They felt that you might be more careful with the packaging for shipment than others. I hope so.?
Our pharmacy tries to minimize the amount of packing material to help customers save on shipping costs and to lessen our environmental impact. That being said, if you feel that more packing material is needed for your order or if a medication or supplement arrives too damaged for you to use, please contact us at [email protected] and we will assist you the best that we can.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1