Urinary Health Cat Treat
Starting At $6.49
Urinary Health Cat Treat
In StockFree shipping when you buy 10 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Purina ProPlan Urinary Health Treats?
- Purina Pro Plan Urinary Health Treats are a tasty reward for cats that support urinary health.
Why is Purina ProPlan Urinary Health Treats given to cats?
- Supports urinary health.
- Contains antioxidants.
- Stay-fresh pouch.
- High-quality protein.
What else should I know about Purina ProPlan Urinary Health Treats?
- These treats are made with real chicken, a source of high-quality protein for your cat.
- When fed with Purina ProPlan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox, these treats may help reduce the recurrence of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
What problems could my cat have with Purina ProPlan Urinary Health Treats?
- Keep out of reach of childrena and animals.
- For cats only.
How do you use Purina ProPlan Urinary Health Treats?
- This product is a treat and is not intended to be fed as a meal.
- Feed up to 2 treats for each 1 pound of body weight, not to exceed 20 treats per day.
- The caloric intake from treats should not exceed 10% of a cat's total caloric requirement.
- Calorie Content: 1.1 kcal/piece.
- If treats are given, the amount of food should be reduced accordingly.
- Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
What is in Purina ProPlan Urinary Health Treats?
- Guaranteed analysis: Crude Protein 38.0%, Crude Fat 11.0%, Crude Fiber 4.0%, Moisture 11.0%.
- Ingredients: Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken, Poultry By-Product Meal, Rice, Oat Hulls, Wheat Gluten, Whole Grain Corn, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Salt, Liver Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dried Egg Product, Fish Oil, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Zinc Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Purina ProPlan Urinary Health Treats is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Purina ProPlan Urinary Health Treats?
- Cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Purina ProPlan Urinary Health Treats?
- Purina ProPlan Urinary Health Treats is made by the manufacturer Purina.
12 total reviews
Rated 4.92 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
11 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Great alternative to store brandFrom UndisclosedComments about Urinary Health Cat Treat 1.8oz BagHappy that I can give my cat with urinary problems an alternative to store brand treats.
Great option for cats with urinary health issuesFrom UndisclosedComments about Urinary Health Cat Treat 1.8oz BagMy cat is pretty picky when it comes to healthy treats but he went for these right away. I wish they were a little smaller since he takes awhile to be able to eat them.
Good for helping with his chrystalsFrom UndisclosedComments about Urinary Health Cat Treat 1.8oz BagMy fussy 8 year old Jasper cat loves these treats.
Filling the urgent needFrom UndisclosedComments about Urinary Health Cat Treat 1.8oz BagOne of my cats needs urinary health food and treats but our other cat enjoys it too. We were unable to find this item anywhere until we found them at VetRX. So grateful I was able to make the fur babies happy.
He loves.these treatsFrom UndisclosedComments about Urinary Health Cat TreatWT was developing some small kidney stones. He needed some treats that would protect him somewhat.. He absolutely loves these treats. He knows when he is to get them and is ready and waiting
These are treats my cat lovesFrom UndisclosedComments about Urinary Health Cat Treat 1.8oz BagMy cat has urinary blockages if he eats regular cat food. So we had a hard time finding treats he like that are healthy for him. These do the job.
My Oliver loves these and he is pickyFrom UndisclosedComments about Urinary Health Cat Treat 1.8oz BagMy cat Oliver gets UTI's. These kind of treats are hard to find. He loves them.
Happy cat .... happy homeFrom UndisclosedComments about Urinary Health Cat Treat 1.8oz BagMy cat is my best friend. When I found out he was sick and needed a special diet, I was very upset. My cat is a great cat and I was so happy to be able to find him treat that he can eat on his special diet. Mufasa is a much happier cat when he is able to have a special treat. Thank you so much for helping me make Mufasa happy!
This treat is awesome!From UndisclosedComments about Urinary Health Cat Treat 1.8oz BagOur cat likes these!!
She loves them!!From UndisclosedComments about Urinary Health Cat Treat 1.8oz BagWell I needed to put my cat on this prescribed by my vet! She loves them!!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
Does this product require a prescription from the vet??
These treats do not require a prescription.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1