What is Prozyme for Cats and Dogs?
- Prozyme is an all natural digestive enzyme supplement that supports healthy digestion and nutrient absorption in both cats and dogs.
- It contains the enzymes protease, lipase, amylase, and cellulase for the breakdown of protein, fat, carbohydrates and fiber.
Why is Prozyme given to cats and dogs?
- Prozyme is designed to help with digestive problems, maximize nutrition, and may relieve symptoms associated with malabsorption.
- Prozyme is an odorless, palatable powder than can be easily mixed with wet or dry food.
What else should I know about Prozyme?
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme heat and direct sunlight.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Prozyme?
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
How do you use Prozyme?
- Use as directed by you veterinarian.
- Under the age of 8: one fourth (1/4) tsp per 1 cup of food.
- Over 8 years of age: one half (1/2) tsp per 1 cup of food.
What is in Prozyme? (Per 1/4 tsp)
- Enzymes: alpha-amylase 2000 SKBU/gram, Lipase 200 U/gram, Cellulase 50 CU/gram, Protease 8 GDU/gram.
- Ingredients: Milk sugar manufactured from fresh whey, Aspergillus oryzae (Alpha-Amylase) fermentation product dehydrated, Aspergillus niger (Lipase & Cellulase) fermentation product dehydrated, and Bromelain derived from Ananas Comosus (Protease) dehydrated.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Prozyme is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Prozyme?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Prozyme?
- Prozyme is made by the manufacturer PRN.
I continue to buy this again and again.From UndisclosedComments about Prozyme