Starting At $23.00
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Provecta II for Cats Topical Flea Preventative?
- Provecta II is a topical flea medication for cats.
- It kills and repels all life stages of fleas, including eggs and larva.
Why is Provecta II used on cats?
- Fleas can give your cats tapeworms, carry diseases, and cause allergic reactions when they bite.
- Provecta II provides one full month of protection for your cat in a convenient monthly application.
- It is fragrance free and waterproof.
What else should I know about Provecta II for Cats?
- For use in cats and kittens 8 weeks or older.
- For topical use only.
- Contains the same active ingrediants found in Advantage II for cats.
- Can be hazardous to humans. Wash hands before and after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
What problems could my cat have with Provecta II?
- Possible side effects include skin irritation (redness, scratching), hypersalivation, vomiting, diarrhea, and lethargy. If these or other side effects occur, consult you veterinarian.
- Hazardous to animals if medication gets in eyes or is swallowed.
How do you use Provecta II for Cats?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Apply once a month as directed.
- Wash hands thouroughly with soap and water after handling.
What is in Provecta II for Cats?
- Insecticides: Imidacloprid and Pyriproxyfen.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Provecta II is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat to finish all of the Provecta II?
- Cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Provecta II for Cats?
- Provecta II for Cats Topical Flea Preventative is manufactured by CAP IM Supply.
12 total reviews
Rated 4.50 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
8 5 star reviews
3 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
1 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Most Liked Positive Review
It's a great product
I love this product it's the only thing I've found that works for my cats & the cost is great I use to get through my vet & it's expensive. So I search for a cheaper price & found vetrxdirect this is where I'll order from now on
Most Liked Negative Review
I did not really like this product, so I went back to Advantix. But price was right and shipping was great!
It's a great productFrom UndisclosedComments about Provecta II for Cats Over 9lbs, 4 Month SupplyI love this product it's the only thing I've found that works for my cats & the cost is great I use to get through my vet & it's expensive. So I search for a cheaper price & found vetrxdirect this is where I'll order from now on
Worked like a charmFrom Spokane, WAComments about Provecta II for Cats Over 9lbs, 4 Month SupplyNeeded a quick remedy
Worked like a charmFrom UndisclosedComments about Provecta II for Cats Over 9lbs, 4 Month SupplyReceived quickly, worked like a charm.
Good Flea is a DEAD FleaFrom UndisclosedComments about Provecta II for Cats Over 9lbs, 4 Month SupplyFlea season has started and this does the job without cats having to get biten to be effective
Great replacementFrom UndisclosedComments about Provecta II for Cats 5-9lbs, 4 Month SupplyVet recommended
Works as well as Advantage IIFrom UndisclosedComments about Provecta II for Cats Over 9lbs, 4 Month SupplyWe have always used Advantage II. This seemed like a much cheaper alternative with same ingredients.
Provecta is Awesome!!!From UndisclosedComments about Provecta II for Cats Over 9lbs, 4 Month SupplyWe love Provecta! Our vet turned us on to it. It works as well as the more expensive flea products, but for a fraction of the cost. Try it! You won't be sorry!
Flea prevention treatmentFrom UndisclosedComments about Provecta IIGreat price worked as described!
Easy to administerFrom UndisclosedComments about Provecta IIKeeps her safe
ProvectaFrom UndisclosedComments about Provecta III did not really like this product, so I went back to Advantix. But price was right and shipping was great!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
My cat weighs about 4 lbs can I still use the 5-9lbs??
The manufacturer states that this product should not be applied to cats or kittens under eight weeks of age or weighing less than five pounds. Please contact your veterinarian for more information or to discuss alternative options.Verified Answer
Does this also kill ear mites, not might kill ear mites but, Kills ear mites??
Provecta II is a topical flea medication for cats. It works to kill and repel every life stage of fleas. There is no information to confirm that Provecta II would be effective against ear mites. Please speak with your veterinarian for further information and recommended treatment for your pet.Verified Answer
Does Provecta take care of ticks as well as fleas??
Provecta Advanced is a topical flea medication for cats that kills and repels all life stages of fleas, including eggs and larva.This product is not labeled to kill or provide any protection from ticks.Verified Answer
How does ProVecta for cats compare to Frontline God??
Frontline was NOT effective. It would not the kill the fleas on my two kitties. I brought my two cats to the Vet and they told me that the fleas have become immune to the Frontline formula. The Vet recommend Revolution (Rx of course) or Advantage II. The Provecta II product has the same formula as Advantage II (i.e. it is equivalent).Community Answer
Frontline is garbage now. Don't bother ever buying it. At my kittens spay and neutering appointment yesterday, they called me to tell me what I put on them 10 days ago has done no good. One cat had 15 on them that they removed with a comb. The other one was just as bad but didn't wanna bug the catCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 4