30 Chewable Tablets
Starting At $21.77
Out of StockFree shipping when you buy 3 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is ProtectaCell for Cats and Dogs?
- ProtectaCell is an Omega-3 fatty acid and antioxidant formula for dogs and cats.
- It is formulated to promote the immune system with vitamin E and to promote healthy cell membranes with grape seed extract.
Why is ProtectaCell given to cats and dogs?
- ProtectaCell is designed as a cancer support supplement that helps provide nutrition for the immune system, cells, and the heart.
What else should I know about ProtectaCell?
- Flavored with vegetarian beef in a chewable tablet.
- Store in a dry place.
What problems could my dog or cat have with ProtectaCell?
- It is best to discontinue use at least one day before and during chemotherapy or radiation therapy, and one day after.
- Do not use in pregnant animals.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do you use ProtectaCell?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Tablets may be crumbled and mixed with food to help with administration.
- The dose can be divided and given in the morning and evening.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs and cats 1 to 20 lbs, 1 tablet daily. Dogs 21 to 41 lbs, 2 tablets daily. Dogs 41 to 90 lbs, 3 tablets daily. Dogs over 90 lbs, 4 tablets daily.
What is in ProtectaCell?
- Guaranteed analysis per tablet: L-Arginine min 6%, Vitamin E 10 IU, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 900 mg (including minimum 17% Docosahexaenoic Acid/ DHA), Silymarin 60 mg, Bioflavanol 20 mg, Cysteine 20 mg, Coenzyme Q10 15 mg.
- Ingredients: Dried Whey, Algae Meal (source of Omega-3 fatty acids), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetarian Beef Flavor, L-Arginine, Green Tea Extract, Silymarin Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Stearic Acid, Cysteine, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha-Tocopherol Succinate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- ProtectaCell is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the ProtectaCell?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes ProtectaCell?
- ProtectaCell is made by the manufacturer Animal Health Options (AHO).
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
What is in this? I see no information on the ingredients in this product.?
Sandy, The ingredients for ProtectaCell are: dried whey, algae meal (source of Omega-3 fatty acids), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian beef flavor, L-Arginine, green tea extract, silymarin extract, grape seed extract, stearic acid, cysteine, coenzyme Q10, alpha-tocopherol succinate. Dosing is as follows: 1-20 pounds, 1 tablet daily 21-40 pounds, 2 tablets daily 41-90 pounds, 3 tablets daily over 90 pounds, 4 tablets daily Tablets can be crumbled and added to food, or mixed with wet food to assist with administration. Tablets can also be split to be given morning and evening. It is recommended that use is discontinued at least 1 day before, during and 1 day after chemotherapy and radiation treatment, and should not be used in pregnant animals. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1