What is ProAnimal Antioxidant Supplement for Cats and Dogs?
- ProAnimal is an antioxidant supplement that supports the development of younger animals' immune systems.
- The antioxidants in ProAnimal help neutralize free radicals to reduce oxidative stress and damage in the body.
Why is ProAnimal given to cats and dogs?
- ProAnimal may help prevent illnesses and delay age-related diseases.
- ProAnimal can promote better responses to traditional therapies if illness does occur.
What else should I know about ProAnimal?
- Tasty flavored chewable tablets.
- Store in a dry place.
What problems could my cat or dog have with ProAnimal?
- These tablets are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do you use ProAnimal?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Tablets may be crumbled and mixed with food to help administration.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs and cats 1 to 20 lbs, 1 tablet daily. Dogs 21 to 50 lbs, 2 tablets daily. Dogs 51 to 90 lbs, 3 tablets daily. Dogs over 90 lbs, 3 and 1/2 tablets daily.
What is in ProAnimal?
- Guaranteed analysis per tablet: Calcium 50 mg, Copper 0.2 mg, Manganese 1 mg, Zinc 1 mg, Selenium 0.02 mg, Vitamin A 1000 IU, Vitamin E 40 IU, Vitamin C 25 mg, Cysteine 20 mg, Glutathione 5 mg.
- Ingredients: Dried Whey, Pork Liver Meal, Vegetarian Beef Flavor, Dried Seaweed Meal, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Garlic Powder, DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Ascorbate, Cysteine, Selenium Chelate, Calcium Carbonate, Torula Dried Yeast (source of Glutathione), Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin A.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- ProAnimal is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat or dog to finish all of the ProAnimal?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes ProAnimal?
- ProAnimal is made by the manufacturer Animal Health Options.
Great medicationFrom UndisclosedComments about ProAnimal 120 Tablets for Dogs and Cats
I intend to continue to use this product "forever".From UndisclosedComments about ProAnimal
I have bought for past 28 yearsFrom undisclosedComments about ProAnimal
I would definitely purchase this product again.From undisclosedComments about ProAnimal