4oz, 56 Servings
Starting At $13.99
In StockFree shipping when you buy 5 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Pill Wrap by Vetoquinol for Cats and Dogs?
- Pill wrap is an oral paste that can be wrapped around any size or shape of pill to make giving medication to cats and dogs easier.
- Cats and dogs love the flavor and taste of Pill Wrap and readily accept their daily pills, like vitamins, supplements or medication.
Why is Pill Wrap used to pill cats and dogs?
- Pill Wrap is a moist, juicy, flavorful, and shapeable paste that is perfect for wrapping any tablet, capsule, or wafer.
- Pill Wrap is also great for treating and training.
What else should I know about Pill Wrap?
- Tasty bacon flavor.
- Each 113.4 gram container can cover approximately 56 pills.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Pill Wrap?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do you use Pill Wrap?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Take a pinch of the Pill Wrap. Use it to wrap the pill until it is completely covered. Feed the wrapped pill like a treat.
What is in Pill Wrap?
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil, Stabilized Rice Bran, Spray Dried Liver Powder (stabilized with BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid), Dried Corn Syrup, Lecithin, Dried Cheese, Fish Oil, Natural Flavors, Salt, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Calcium Propionate (to preserve freshness), Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Rosemary Extract.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Pill Wrap is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat or dog to finish all of the Pill Wrap?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Pill Wrap?
- Pill Wrap is made by the manufacturer Vetoquinol.
9 total reviews
Rated 4.44 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
7 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
1 1 star reviews
Great IdeaFrom UndisclosedComments about Pill Wrap 4oz, 56 ServingsMy Jack Russell likes the taste of this and now it's much easier to give him his pill. My Pomeranian however doesn't care for it but I don't think it's the taste she doesn't like I think it's her age and she knows there's a pill in it. She's very smart.
I will continue to buy this productFrom UndisclosedComments about Pill WrapI have a very picky Chihuahua and tried to hide her pills in chicken. After she got wise to that, I had to shove them until I found this product. She loves to take her pills all the time now. It is like a treat for her.
Wheat Flour?From WisconsinComments about Pill WrapMy kitty takes many pills per day, and I never have to pill him. He will take Pill Pockets and Tomlyn's wrap, but this he wouldn't touch. Maybe a bad batch, or maybe just not his cup of tea. He's normally not a picky guy. Best wishes to everyone and their animal companions!
love it!From UndisclosedComments about Pill WrapGreat product, I use it at home and at work. My dog takes her meds no problem.
Best way of giving pills to your dog!From Atlanta, GA, USAComments about Pill WrapHera (my Great Dane) has to take pills every day and she loves taking them with this product !
Magic charm!From Boulder, CO, USAComments about Pill WrapI use this to wrap Azodyl pills for one of our two cats. She actually eats the pill whole and thinks this is the best treat. She will lick at the pill wrap, but can't remove it. This works great!
Great productFrom Baltimore County, MD, USAComments about Pill WrapWe have used the pill wrap for a few months. My old English sheepdog really likes this for his pills. It is very easy to use and he seems to enjoy the taste.
My cat love it!!From UndisclosedComments about Pill WrapMy cat begs for her pill now. She takes it right out of my hand like a treat.
Always takes the medication.From Alabama, USAComments about Pill WrapThe pill wrap is so easy to use and fits any pill or capsule.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 9
Q & A
Hi, Is your pill wrap hypoallergenic? My cat has Inflammatory Bowel Disease and the vet specifies that her pill wraps be hypoallergenic. Thanks! Laurel Morrison?
When are you going to have the vetoquinol pill wrap on stock?
Is it more of a fish, polutry, or beef flavor? I ask because my cat is extra weird won't eat anything beef flavored.?
According to the label on the lid It is 'Tasty Bacon Flavor'. My little poodle loves it.Community Answer
The ingredients in the pill wrap are: wheat flour, corn syrup, glycerin, vegetable oil, stabilized rice bran, spray dried liver powder (stabilized with BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid), dried corn syrup, lecithin, dried cheese, fish oil, natural flavors, salt, sorbic acid, calcium propinionate (to preserve freshness) brewers dried yeast, sodium acid pyrophosphate, and rosemary extract. It does not list what the specific 'flavor' is intended to be, but you may be able to contact the manufacturer Vetoquinol, and if the information is not proprietary, they may be able to tell you what the natural flavors are. You can contact Vetoquinol at 800-267-5707 or [email protected] Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 3