What is Pill Wrap by Vetoquinol for Cats and Dogs?
- Pill wrap is an oral paste that can be wrapped around any size or shape of pill to make giving medication to cats and dogs easier.
- Cats and dogs love the flavor and taste of Pill Wrap and readily accept their daily pills, like vitamins, supplements or medication.
Why is Pill Wrap used to pill cats and dogs?
- Pill Wrap is a moist, juicy, flavorful, and shapeable paste that is perfect for wrapping any tablet, capsule, or wafer.
- Pill Wrap is also great for treating and training.
What else should I know about Pill Wrap?
- Tasty bacon flavor.
- Each 113.4 gram container can cover approximately 56 pills.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep container closed when not in use.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Pill Wrap?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do you use Pill Wrap?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Take a pinch of the Pill Wrap. Use it to wrap the pill until it is completely covered. Feed the wrapped pill like a treat.
What is in Pill Wrap?
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil, Stabilized Rice Bran, Spray Dried Liver Powder (stabilized with BHA, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid), Dried Corn Syrup, Lecithin, Dried Cheese, Fish Oil, Natural Flavors, Salt, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Calcium Propionate (to preserve freshness), Brewers Dried Yeast, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Rosemary Extract.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Pill Wrap is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my cat or dog to finish all of the Pill Wrap?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Pill Wrap?
- Pill Wrap is made by the manufacturer Vetoquinol.
Most Liked Positive Review
Most Liked Negative Review
Helpful!From UndisclosedComments about Pill Wrap 4oz, 56 Servings
Great IdeaFrom UndisclosedComments about Pill Wrap 4oz, 56 Servings
I will continue to buy this productFrom UndisclosedComments about Pill Wrap
Wheat Flour?From WisconsinComments about Pill Wrap
love it!From UndisclosedComments about Pill Wrap
Best way of giving pills to your dog!From Atlanta, GA, USAComments about Pill Wrap
Magic charm!From Boulder, CO, USAComments about Pill Wrap
Great productFrom Baltimore County, MD, USAComments about Pill Wrap
My cat love it!!From UndisclosedComments about Pill Wrap
Always takes the medication.From Alabama, USAComments about Pill Wrap
Q & A
Hi, Is your pill wrap hypoallergenic? My cat has Inflammatory Bowel Disease and the vet specifies that her pill wraps be hypoallergenic. Thanks! Laurel Morrison?
The vetoquinol Pill Wrap has not been certified as hypoallergenic by the manufacturer. If you have specific concerns about a particular product before you order, you may contact the pharmacy via email at [email protected].Verified Answer
When are you going to have the vetoquinol pill wrap on stock?
Is it more of a fish, polutry, or beef flavor? I ask because my cat is extra weird won't eat anything beef flavored.?
According to the label on the lid It is 'Tasty Bacon Flavor'. My little poodle loves it.Community Answer
The ingredients in the pill wrap are: wheat flour, corn syrup, glycerin, vegetable oil, stabilized rice bran, spray dried liver powder (stabilized with BHA, propyl gallate, citric acid), dried corn syrup, lecithin, dried cheese, fish oil, natural flavors, salt, sorbic acid, calcium propinionate (to preserve freshness) brewers dried yeast, sodium acid pyrophosphate, and rosemary extract. It does not list what the specific 'flavor' is intended to be, but you may be able to contact the manufacturer Vetoquinol, and if the information is not proprietary, they may be able to tell you what the natural flavors are. You can contact Vetoquinol at 800-267-5707 or [email protected]. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer