What is Petthrive for Dogs?
- Petthrive Soft Chews for dogs are a dietary supplement that supports joint health and mobility.
Why is Petthrive given to dogs?
- Petthrive supports joint health, soundness, and mobility.
- Petthrive promotes a healthy inflammatory response.
- Petthrive helps maintain healthy free radical levels.
- Petthrive contains a natural compound, Resveratrol, that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
What else should I know about Petthrive?
- Petthrive comes in a tasty bacon flavor.
- Petthrive is hypoallergenic, and corn, wheat, and soy free.
- Containers are filled by weight and contain approximately 120 or 90 soft chews.
What problems could my dog have with Petthrive?
- Petthrive is intended for dogs only.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals inteded for breeding has not been proven.
How do you use Petthrive?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Give Petthrive during or after your dog has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- For best results, divide the daily amount between the morning and evening.
Petthrive Soft Chews for Dogs Under 60 lbs
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs up to 19 lbs, 1 chew daily. Dogs 35 to 59 lbs, 2 chews daily.
Petthrive Soft Chews for Dogs Over 60 lbs
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs 60 to 89 lbs, 2 chews daily. Dogs over 90 lbs, 3 to 4 chews daily.
What is in Petthrive?
- Active ingredients: Resverasyn (microencapsulated Resveratrol), Sodium Hyaluronate (HA).
- Inactive ingredients: Brewers Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Propionate, Citric Acid, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Meal, Glycerin, Lecithin, Molasses, Natural Bacon Flavor, Pork Liver Powder, Potato Flour, Potato Starch, Rice Flour, Salt, Sorbic Acid, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Petthrive is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of Petthrive?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Petthrive?
- Petthrive is made by the manufacturer Thrive Animal Health.
Great price for pricey chewsFrom UndisclosedComments about Petthrive
Great productFrom undisclosedComments about Petthrive
yesFrom KyComments about Petthrive
Big improvement in two weeks, working dog.From Texas, USAComments about Petthrive
My Dog has been rejuvenated!From Indianapolis, IN, USAComments about Petthrive
Q & A
Is this given once a day??
Refer to the label of your Petthrive Soft Chew product for dosing. If your dog requires more than one Petthrive Soft Chew (Under 60 pounds) or Petthrive Soft Chew for Large Dogs (Greater than 60 pounds) daily, the Petthrive chews are most effective if the doses are spread out during the day. The manufacturer recommends twice daily dosing with meals.Verified Answer