PetPrevea II for Cats
Starting At $24.47
PetPrevea II for Cats
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is PetPrevea II for Cats?
PetPrevea II is a monthly topical flea prevention and treatment for cats that kills adult fleas, larvae, and eggs.
Why is PetPrevea II used for Cats?
- PetPrevea II kills fleas that may cause flea allergic dermatitis (FAD) or flea bite hypersensitivity (FBH).
- It effectively breaks the flea life cycle, and stops existing flea infestations by killing adult fleas.
- PetPrevea II prevents reinfestations on treated cats.
What else should I know about PetPrevea II?
- PetPrevea II for Cats kills existing fleas on cats within 12 hours. Reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours with protection against further flea infestation lasting for up to four weeks.
- PetPrevea II inhibits the development of immature flea life stages and prevents them from reaching the biting adult stage.
- PetPrevea II is waterproof after 24 hours and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, or after exposure to rain or sunlight.
- Apply monthly treatments for optimal control and prevention of fleas on cats.
What problems could my cat have with PetPrevea II?
- Use only on cats 8 weeks and older.
- Do not allow your cat to ingest this product.
- Do not exceed labeled dosage amount for cats.
- Do not apply more than one tube per treatment, even for larger cats.
- Cat should be dry prior to application and keep cat dry for 24 hours after the application.
- Do not allow cats to groom each other until product has dried.
- Monitor your cat after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as hypersalivation, vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported.
How do you use PetPrevea II?
How to Open
- Remove inner tray from carton. Firmly grasp one tube and pull away from tray. Hold tube firmly in one hand. With the other hand, push down firmly on the cap and turn counter clockwise (to the left). Continue twisting cap until it comes off the tube. Turn the cap around and place opposite end of cap back on tube. Twist cap to break seal. Remove cap from tube.
How to Apply
- Position the tip of the tube on the cat’s back between the shoulder blades. Use the tip of the tube to part the cat’s hair so that the product will be applied at skin level. Squeeze tube, applying entire contents in a single spot on the cat’s skin. Separate treated cat from other pets for 24 hours after treatment has been applied. Do not allow your cat to ingest this product or get the product into their eyes. Proper placement of the product on your cat will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick and ingest the product. Carefully avoid allowing the product to run off the side of the cat.
What is in PetPrevea II?
PetPrevea II contains imidacloprid, a type of insecticide, and pyriproxyfen, an insect growth regulator.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
PetPrevea II is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.