Starting At $18.00
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What are Pet-Tabs Plus for Dogs by Zoetis?
- Pet-Tabs Plus are a high potency nutritional supplement that contain 20 essential vitamins and minerals that are specially designed to supplement the diets of older dogs, working dogs, or dogs under stress.
Why are Pet-Tabs Plus given to dogs?
- Pet-Tabs Plus help correct nutritional deficiencies caused by poor diet or appetite loss.
- Pet-Tabs Plus are designed for use in dogs with special dietary needs.
What else should I know about Pet-Tabs Plus?
- Pet-Tabs Plus chewable tablets have a palatable meat flavored base that has special taste appeal.
- Pet-Tabs Plus are intended for use in dogs only.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed to preserve freshness.
What problems could my dog have with Pet-Tabs Plus?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
How do you use Pet-Tabs Plus?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Dogs under 20 lbs, 1/2 tablet daily. Dogs over 20 lbs, 1 tablet daily.
- Pet-Tabs Plus can be given by hand prior to feeding or crumbled and mixed with food.
What is in Pet-Tabs Plus?
- Guaranteed analysis of minerals per tablet: Calcium min 2.5% max 3.5%, Phosphorous 2.5%, Potassium 0.4%, Chloride 0.74%, Magnesium 0.15%, Iron 3 mg, Copper 0.1 mg, Manganese 0.25 mg, Zinc 1.4 mg.
- Guaranteed analysis of vitamins per tablet: Vitamin A 1500 IU, Vitamin D3 150 IU, Vitamin E 15 IU, Thiamine 0.24 mg, Riboflavin 0.65 mg, d-Pantothenic Acid 0.68 mg, Niacin 3.4 mg, Vitamin B6 0.24 mg, Folic Acid 0.05 mg, Vitamin B12 7 mcg, Choline 40 mg.
- Ingredients: Wheat Germ, Kaolin, Corn Syrup, Pork Liver Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sorbitol, Choline Chloride, Sugar, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Safflower Oil, Gelatin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Preserved with Ascorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Iron Oxide and Proteinate, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Lactose, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione (Vitamin K) from Phytonadione, Vitamin D3 supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Acetate Monohydrate, Cobalt Sulfate, Folic Acid, Biotin.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Pet-Tabs Plus is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog to finish all of the Pet-Tabs Plus?
- Dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Pet-Tabs Plus?
- Pet-Tabs Plus is made by the manufacturer Zoetis.
5 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
5 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
VitaminsFrom UndisclosedComments about Pet-Tabs Plus 180 TabletsHave been using thus vitamin supplement for years. Dogs are healthy and happy
This multi vitamin helps my dogsFrom UndisclosedComments about Pet-Tabs Plus 180 TabletsBy giving this to my dogs, I don't worry they are missing anything!
Very good product.From UndisclosedComments about Pet-Tabs PlusI have used Pet Tabs Plus for several years and believe it to be very beneficial. My vet agrees and the dogs think they are tasty!
Feed your dogs vitamins to keep them healthyFrom undisclosedComments about Pet-Tabs PlusPrincess Tiara loves these vitamins!
I have been buying this product for 7 yearsFrom undisclosedComments about Pet-Tabs PlusGive it to my dogs every morning. They think it's a treat.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 5
Q & A
how many calories are in one tab?
At this time, the manufacturer does not provide calorie content for Pet-Tabs Plus.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1