What is a Pet Pill Splitter for Dogs and Cats?
- If your pet takes medication, sometimes you need to give 1/2 or 1/4 of a tablet.
- Splitting pills can be a tricky task, but this pill splitter can make it easier.
What else should I know about the Pet Pill Splitter?
- This pill splitter has a double beveled stainless steel blade that easily divides tablets or caplets of various sizes.
- The pill splitter features a flexible V-shaped holder that grips pills for accurate cutting.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Brand may vary from order to order. We are unable to guarantee which brand will be available at the time of order shipment.
Who makes the Pet Pill Splitter?
- Pill splitters are made by a variety of different manufacturers. We are unable to guarantee which manufacturer will be available at time of shipment.
6 total reviews
Rated 4.50 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
5 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
1 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Miss Koko bean....From UndisclosedComments about Pet Pill Splitter One Pill Cutter
If you have pills, you need this.From UndisclosedComments about Pet Pill Splitter One Pill Cutter
Good productFrom UndisclosedComments about Pet Pill Splitter
YesFrom undisclosedComments about Pet Pill Splitter
Not sureFrom undisclosedComments about Pet Pill Splitter
Very sharp and cuts cleanlyFrom Fort Smith, ARComments about Pet Pill Splitter
Displaying Reviews 1 - 6
Q & A
Will the deluxe pill cutter work for quartering tiny pills??
Pill splitters are commonly used to cut tablets or caplets into halves or quarters. These devices typically work the best on round pills that are scored and may not be suitable for oddly shaped pills or pills that are too large or small for the device. Pills that are too small may be difficult to split into equal quarter pieces or may crumble easily due to their size. If you have any further questions about splitting a specific medication, you may contact our pharmacy.Verified Answer
tab has a 1 inch. diameter and is 1/4 inch thick will this cutter work??
After looking at the pet pill splitter, it seems that a 1-inch in diameter tablet would probably not fit. It is hard to say for sure without actually trying to fit the tablet in the splitter, but the area that holds the tablets appears slightly too small. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2