What is Pala-ZYMES Plus Probiotic Granules for cats and dogs?
- Pala-ZYMES Plus Probiotic Granules are a dietary supplement that helps support digestion and deliver the vital nutrients in your pet's daily diet.
- The granules feature a live source of probiotics that helps replenish the natural bacteria in the gut and maintain balance in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Pala-Zymes contains 14 natural plant digestive enzymes that break down proteins, fats, carbohydrates, starches, and sugars that allows the body to absorb vital nutrients.
Why is Pala-ZYMES Plus Probiotic Granules given to cats and dogs?
- Beneficial for a variety of clinical conditions, such as improving digestion, immune system disorders, weight management, flatulence, digestive disorders, excessive shedding, coprophagia and improving hair coat.
- Increased bioavailability and absorption of essential nutrients and fatty acids that will increase the caloric value and nutritional efficiency of your pet's food.
- Helps re-establish healthy intestinal microflora in your pet after imbalances caused by antibiotic use, stress, metabolic issues or other conditions.
What else should I know about Pala-ZYMES Plus Probiotic Granules?
- Highly palatable, chicken liver flavored granules that are easily sprinkled or mixed with your cat's or dog's food.
- Will not interfere with any medication or medical therapy since it is not a drug.
- Comes in a 300 gram container (240 servings) with a precision dosing scoop.
- Safe to use in pets (i.e. cats, dogs, small mammals) of all ages.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Pala-ZYMES Plus Probiotic Granules?
- It is recommended to consult with your veterinarian before using a nutritional supplement for your cat or dog.
How do you use Pala-ZYMES Plus Probiotic Granules?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- For the best results, the manufacturer recommends use at every feeding and doubling the dose for geriatiric pets.
- Cats: Administer 1/4 teaspoon per cup of pet food.
- Dogs: Administer 1/4 teaspoon per cup of pet food.
- Other mammals: Adminster 1/4 teaspoon per cup of pet food.
What is in Pala-ZYMES Plus Probiotic Granules?
- Active ingredients: Proprietary blend of Alpha-Amylase, Alpha-Galactosidase, Beta-Glucanase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Malt Diastase, Pectinase, Peptidase, Phytase, Protease 3.0, Protease 4.5, Protease 6.0, and a proprietary blend of Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus pumilus at 5 billion CFU’s (colony forming units)/dose.
- Inactive ingredients: Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Chicken Liver Flavor, Sucrose, Vitamin E and Whey.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Pala-ZYMES Plus Probiotic Granules is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Pala-ZYMES Plus Probiotic Granules?
- Cats and dogs may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Pala-ZYMES Plus Probiotic Granules?
- Pala-ZYMES Plus Probiotic Granules is made by the manufacturer Pala-tech.
Life Changing ProductFrom UndisclosedComments about Pala-ZYMES