What is Oti-Clens Otic Cleansing Solution for Dogs and Cats by Zoetis?
- Oti-Clens is a non-irritating, non-toxic ear cleaning solution for dogs and cats.
- It it contains salicylic, malic, and benzoic acids, to help break down and remove wax, dirt, and other debris.
- Oti-Clens helps reduce and prevent odors with a menthol citronella fragrance.
Why is Oti-Clens used with cats and dogs?
- Oti-Clens may be used regularly to help maintain good ear hygiene, reduce and prevent odor, and prevent infections.
What else should I know about Oti-Clens?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Oti-Clens?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Irritating to the eye.
How do you use Oti-Clens?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested possible use: Use the applicator for proper administration of Oti-Clens. Replace the bottle cap with the applicator tip provided. Apply liberally to the ear. Massage the base of the ear. Clean the accessible portion of the ear with a cotton ball. Repeat if necessary. Use once or twice weekly on a routine basis. Oti-Clens may be used up to 3 times daily over extended periods.
What is in Oti-Clens?
- Ingredients: Purified Water USP, Propylene Glycol, Malic Acid, Menthol/Citronella Fragrance, Benzoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Simethicone.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Oti-Clens is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Oti-Clens?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Oti-Clens?
- Oti-Clens is made by the manufacturer Zoetis.
THIS PRODUCT OTICLEN WORKS REALLY WELL.From UndisclosedComments about Oti-Clens
The only brand I will ever buy.From undisclosedComments about Oti-Clens
I will definitely continue to buy this product.From undisclosedComments about Oti-Clens
Best I've used for controlling infection and irriationFrom Long Beach, CAComments about Oti-Clens
best product I've foundFrom Long Beach, CAComments about Oti-Clens
It worksFrom Tvc MiComments about Oti-Clens
Q & A
What do you do if a client accidently put the product in the patients eye??
Oti-Clens may cause eye irritation if accidentally exposed to the eye(s). If there is a significant amount that was administered to the eye or if irritation persists or worsens we recommend contacting your veterinarian. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
I don't see an expiration date on my bottle. Does the cleansing solution ever go bad? ?
Yes, it does have an expiration date. The bottles on our shelves expire 07/2018. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer