4oz Bottle with Applicator Tip
Starting At $16.99
In StockFree shipping when you buy 4 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Oti-Clens Otic Cleansing Solution for Dogs and Cats by Zoetis?
- Oti-Clens is a non-irritating, non-toxic ear cleaning solution for dogs and cats.
- It it contains salicylic, malic, and benzoic acids, to help break down and remove wax, dirt, and other debris.
- Oti-Clens helps reduce and prevent odors with a menthol citronella fragrance.
Why is Oti-Clens used with cats and dogs?
- Oti-Clens may be used regularly to help maintain good ear hygiene, reduce and prevent odor, and prevent infections.
What else should I know about Oti-Clens?
- Store at room temperature.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Oti-Clens?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Irritating to the eye.
How do you use Oti-Clens?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested possible use: Use the applicator for proper administration of Oti-Clens. Replace the bottle cap with the applicator tip provided. Apply liberally to the ear. Massage the base of the ear. Clean the accessible portion of the ear with a cotton ball. Repeat if necessary. Use once or twice weekly on a routine basis. Oti-Clens may be used up to 3 times daily over extended periods.
What is in Oti-Clens?
- Ingredients: Purified Water USP, Propylene Glycol, Malic Acid, Menthol/Citronella Fragrance, Benzoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Simethicone.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Oti-Clens is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Oti-Clens?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Oti-Clens?
- Oti-Clens is made by the manufacturer Zoetis.
6 total reviews
Rated 4.83 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
5 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
THIS PRODUCT OTICLEN WORKS REALLY WELL.From UndisclosedComments about Oti-ClensTHE PROCESS OF BUYING WAS VERY EASY, AND THE PRODUCT WORKS GREAT.
The only brand I will ever buy.From undisclosedComments about Oti-ClensI have used this product for years. No complaints. I did try another brand once but they added some horrible perfume to it and the scent was over powering. This one has a nice, clean scent and does the job.
I will definitely continue to buy this product.From undisclosedComments about Oti-ClensWe have been using Oti-Clens for years after our veterinarian recommended it. We have always had Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and it keeps their ears clean and they haven't had any ear infections, which can be common in spaniels. We recently rescued another one and she had had ear infections but since using this product she hasn't had any more. I would definitely recommend Oti-Clens.
Best I've used for controlling infection and irriationFrom Long Beach, CAComments about Oti-ClensI try to use this daily for reduce the irritation of my Golden's ears. I saturate a cotton pad and squeeze into the ear canal then gently swab his ears - he won't comply with squirting directly into his ears.
best product I've foundFrom Long Beach, CAComments about Oti-ClensI try to use it daily on my Golden Retriever who has issues with his ears. I don't use the tip applicator tho. I saturate a makeup cotton pad and wipe throughout his ear, squeezing the excess liquid into his ear and massaging. He doesn't tolerate the splashing of the liquid directly into his ears and I would rather have his cooperation when its a daily process. I've tried other products that are less expensive and this is the only OTC product that really keeps him free of infections and vet visits.
It worksFrom Tvc MiComments about Oti-Clens2 Goldens w/inherent yeast infections in ears, liberal apps for 3 days done deal
Displaying Reviews 1 - 6
Q & A
What do you do if a client accidently put the product in the patients eye??
Oti-Clens may cause eye irritation if accidentally exposed to the eye(s). If there is a significant amount that was administered to the eye or if irritation persists or worsens we recommend contacting your veterinarian. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
I don't see an expiration date on my bottle. Does the cleansing solution ever go bad? ?
Yes, it does have an expiration date. The bottles on our shelves expire 07/2018. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2