What is Optixcare Eye EMS?
- Optixcare® Eye EMS helps promote rapid healing, comfort and recovery in pets suffering from acute or chronic non-healing corneal ulcers.
- It promotes corneal healing by providing an extra-cellular matrix substitute that is resistant to degradation.
Why is Optixcare Eye EMS Used for Dogs and Cats?
- Optixcare Eye EMS quickly promotes corneal healing and reduces discomfort.
What else should I know about Optixcare Eye EMS?
- Optixcare Eye EMS is labeled for use in cats, dogs, horses, and small mammals.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Optixcare Eye EMS?
- Please consult with veterinarian before using this product.
How do you use Optixcare Eye EMS?
- Use 1 drop per affected eye every 2 days.
- Daily use is not recommended. On the advice of your veterinarian, the frequency may be reduced.
- Wait 2-3 minutes before applying other eye drops.
- The duration of use may vary.
- Your veterinarian may conduct a fluorescein test 48 hours after the last application.
- Your veterinarian may adapt the instructions for use. Follow their recommendations.
- Store this product in its original packaging between 4°C and 25°C.
- Discard the vial after application.
What is in Optixcare Eye EMS?
- It contains RGTA®, ReGeneraTing Agent, an exclusive regenerative technology that quickly promotes corneal healing.
- The solution does not contain preservatives or colourants.
- Ingredients: RGTA® (carboxymethylglucose sulfate polymers) 0.1 mg/ml
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Optixcare Eye EMS is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
How many single dose units are in each box??
There are five 0.33mL single-dose units in each box of Optixcare Eye EMS.Verified Answer