Enhanced Formula for Dogs and Cats, 16oz
Starting At $15.86
In StockFree shipping when you buy 4 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
Dogs: 1 Tablespoon to pet food once per day.
Cats: 1/2 Tablespoon to pet food one per day.
What is Optima 365 for Dogs and Cats by PRN Pharmacal?
- Optima 365 is a coat supplement for dogs and cats that is designed to reduce shedding and dander.
Why is Optima 365 used for Dogs and Cats?
- Optima 365 promotes healthy skin and coat conditions with several active ingredients.
- It contains Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids and vitamins A, D, and E.
- Optima 365 also contains biotin, copper, zinc, proline, and taurine.
- Optima 365 is a palatable liquid that is easily mixed in your pet’s food.
What else should I know about Optima 365 for Dogs and Cats?
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Talk with your pet’s veterinarian before using this product and follow their specific recommendations for use.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Optima 365 for Dogs and Cats?
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
How do I use Optima 365 for Dogs and Cats?
- Shake well before each use.
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: For dogs, give 1 tablespoon (15 mL) in pet food once per day. For cats, give 1/2 tablespoon (7.5 mL) in pet food once per day.
What is in Optima 365 for Dogs and Cats?
- Active Ingredients per tablespoon (about 15 g): Linolenic acid (Omega 6) 1,100 mg, Gamma-linolenic acid (Omega 6) 33 mg, Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3) 165 mg, Eicosapentaenoic acid (Omega 3) 545 mg, Docosahexaenoic acid (Omega 3) 355 mg, Oleic Acid (Omega 9) 2,800 mg, Vitamin E 40mg, Taurine 27 mg, Magnesium 24 mg, Vitamin C 5mg, Zinc 4mg, Vitamin B7 (d-biotin) 1mg, Copper 0.5 mg, Folic Acid 0.2mg.
- Inactive Ingredients: water, phosphate salt, yeast, hydrolyzed poultry liver (enzymatic), hydrolyzed fish (enzymatic), corn starch, salt, polyoxyethylene sorbitan monooleate, sucralose, acacia gum, sodium benzoate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Optima 365 is a brand name. You will receive the exact product that you request.
Who makes Optima 365?
- Optima 365 is made by the manufacturer PRN Pharmacal.
6 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
6 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Recommended by the breeder/vet for our catFrom UndisclosedComments about Optima 365 Enhanced Formula for Dogs and Cats, 16ozRecommended by the breeder/vet for our Scottish Fold cat. She gets a small amount on her wet food each morning and has since she arrived as a baby. Her fur is beautiful and seems to agree with her diet mainly dry food round the clock and wet am and pm more as a treat.
Recommended!From UndisclosedComments about Optima 365 Enhanced Formula for Dogs and Cats, 16ozThis works great for my dog, and she loves the taste. I have not seen a decrease in shedding, but nor have I seen an increase.
Optima 365 is a great productFrom UndisclosedComments about Optima 365 Dog Formula, 16ozLove this product. I have a Corgi mix and has stopped 85% of shedding.
Great Product for Your Fur Kids!From undisclosedComments about Optima 365I have three Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, all total loves, and all three are given this oil twice daily, for heart health, primarily. They also have healtht, beautiful coats, soft and shiny. My vet highly recommends Optima 365 Oil for his furry clients. I will continue to use it, and am very pleased ordering from VetRxDirect!
Great for my pugFrom GaComments about Optima 365It worked wonders with my pug.
RAT TERRIER ( HER NAME APRIL)From Garland, TX 75043, USAComments about Optima 365I HAVE USED OPTIMA 365 FOR A WHILE THAN RAN OUT MOVER AND COULDN'T FIND IT . IT REALLY WORKS ON MY RAT TERRIER FROM SHERDING AS MUCH ALMOST NONE. GRREAT STUFF!!!!!!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 6
Q & A
Both of my cats hate the taste of this when I put it on their food. Is there any harm to put the Omega in a syringe to give to my cats??
It is not harmful for your cat to administer Optima 365 to your cat through a syringe.Verified Answer
Dosing instructions start at 3 Tbsp per 26 lb dog. How much for 6 lb dog? Is there a history of any adverse affects while administering this supplement to a dog??
According to the manufacturer, dogs under 25 lb should receive 1 tablespoon with a feeding once per day. There are no known side effects of this medication according to the manufacturer, but you should talk to your veterinarian if there are any further questions or concerns.Verified Answer
Do you carry this in the gallon size and what's the price of it? Thanks Nicole?
We do not carry the gallon size. The only size we have is the 16oz. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
I want to purchase Optima 365 chewable tablets for my dog, where can I purchase them?
The chewable tablets have been discontinued. The only form of the Optima 365 is the liquid form. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
My sister's cat got into the dog's Optima365 Dog Formula. The formula was on the dog'sfood and the cat was licking it off. The cat has never been interested in the dog foodbefore. What are the risks to the cat? Thank You?
Dori, The Optima 365 dog formula is stated by the manufacturer to be for dogs only, however the ingredients in the dog formula are very similar to the ingredients in the cat formula and are considered interchangeable. This scenario should not pose any risk to your cat. Inform your veterinarian of any unlikely side effects or changes in behavior that may develop. Thank you, VetRxDirectCommunity Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 5