Starting At $50.79
In StockFree shipping when you buy 2 or with a $59 order
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is Onco Support by Rx Vitamins for Dogs and Cats ?
- Onco Support is a nutritional supplement designed especially for dogs and cats with lowered immune systems.
- Onco Support features a natural blend of plant-based antioxidants, probiotics, vitamins, and natural immune modulators, including mushroom extract, spirulina, selenium, green tea extract, and silymarin extract.
Why is Onco Support given to cats and dogs?
- The ingredients in Onco Support help support the immune system, especially during during chemotherapy treatments for cancer.
- These ingredients also may help protect the liver and gastrointestinal system.
What else should I know about Onco Support?
- Onco Support is a hypoallergenic, vegetarian formula.
- Scoop is included. One scoop is one tablespoon.
- Each container holds about 30 scoops of Onco Support.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Onco Support?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Onco Support?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: For each 50 lbs (22.7 kg) of body weight, mix 1 scoop of the powder in your pet’s food once daily.
- Increased amounts have been associated clinically with increased formula efficiency.
What is in Onco Support?
- Active ingredients per 1 scoop (1 tablespoon): L-Glutamine (free form amino acid) 2500 mg, Kelp Powder (Ascophyllum nodosum) 760 mg, Lecithin Granules 760 mg, Nutritional Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 760 mg, Bio-Agaricus (Agaricus blazeii, mycelia, and fruiting body) 600 mg, L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCl) 500 mg, Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) standardized to 60% EGCG 340 mg, Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) 500 mg, Sodium ascorbate 250 mg, Larch Arabinogalactin 250 mg, Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) seed extract (standardized 80% silymarin) 150 mg, Probiotic Blend (12 billion cfu/gram) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis) 50 mg, Lactobacillus acidophilus (10 billion cfu/gram) 30 mg, Lactobacillus casei (350 billing cfu/gram) 5 mg, Zinc (as picolinate) 15 mg, Vitamin A (as acetate) 500 IU, Vitamin E (as succinate) 200 IU, Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 75 IU, Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25 mcg.
- Inactive ingredients: Fructooligosaccharide (FOS).
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Onco Support is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Onco Support?
- Dogs and cats may use Onco Support for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Onco Support?
- Onco Support is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
7 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
7 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Great product!From UndisclosedComments about Onco Support 300g PowderMy cousin, who works at a canine sarcoma lab, recommended this product. Emmie was diagnosed with osteosarcoma on 12/22/22. Her right hind leg was amputated the next morning. She's been on a ton of medications since then, and I truly feel that adding this supplement to her food as made a difference. She hasn't had a single bout of vomiting/diarrhea. Her energy is up, and I swear you wouldn't know she has such a deadly cancer. I will continue giving this product until the end.
My dog has cancer and it's helping herFrom UndisclosedComments about Onco Support 300g PowderI heard about your product from a friend who had great success with it. So I'm trying it and I can see my dog feels better.
Adds a lot of goodness to your dogs diet.From UndisclosedComments about Onco SupportSeems to be a good boost to my Golden's immune system for fighting cancer.
Great for dogs with cancerFrom UndisclosedComments about Onco SupportWe used this on our dog who has cancer. It was highly recommended.
This is a necessity!From UndisclosedComments about Onco SupportI would recommend this to any dog owner especially if your dog is taking antibiotics. It's a good way to help support his immune system and overall maintain a healthy body while taking antibiotics.
Yes!From UndisclosedComments about Onco SupportMy baby with cancer will use this until the end. Her cancer is aggressive and we have tried everything, nothing will prevent hers at this point however we are truly shocked at how good she still feels and attribute this to her great diet and continued supplemental support.
I will be buying Onco Support again and againFrom undisclosedComments about Onco SupportOur Boxer's oncologist discovered very early stage mast stem cell bump on her behind. She removed it and put Bella on a program to strengthen her immune system. Onco Support is used in conjunction with two other products. She prescribed twice the suggested dosage for her weight and we use two containers each month. If this extends her life then it is more than worth the cost. But thank you VetRxDirect for making it so much more affordable (yes, I looked at several websites and the prices are all over the map - in an upward direction.) Bella is doing well and so far, with the program she is on, and we hope she has a long and happy life!!! The product was delivered when I expected it.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 7
Q & A
How to determine the dosage for cat that weights around 2kg? She has been diagnosed with lymphoma and I would try with this product.?
Onco Support is a nutritional supplement designed especially for dogs and cats with lowered immune systems. Per the manufacturer, the dose is 1 scoop of powder in food for each 50 lbs or as prescribed by your veterinarian. It is recommended you speak with your vet as they will have the best guidance regarding the appropriate dose of Onco Support for your cat.Verified Answer
I have a bit of a picky eater. Can Onco Support be used in a homemade baked treat??
According to the manufacturer, Onco Support may be administered once daily, mixed with moistened dry food, canned or homemade diet.Verified Answer
I'm looking for the carbohydrate content to ensure it aligns with my dog's ketogenic diet. Is that available??
According to the manufacturer, Onco Support has about 22 mg (0.022 gram) of carbohydrates for each 7500 mg serving. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding this medication in your dog.Verified Answer
Is this product hypoallergenic? I have a dog that is now on a strict hypoallergenic diet- no animal products and no flavorings that are not natural.?
According to the information listed on the product label from the manufacturer, Onco Support is hypoallergenicVerified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 4