What is Onco Support by Rx Vitamins for Dogs and Cats ?
- Onco Support is a nutritional supplement designed especially for dogs and cats with lowered immune systems.
- Onco Support features a natural blend of plant-based antioxidants, probiotics, vitamins, and natural immune modulators, including mushroom extract, spirulina, selenium, green tea extract, and silymarin extract.
Why is Onco Support given to cats and dogs?
- The ingredients in Onco Support help support the immune system, especially during during chemotherapy treatments for cancer.
- These ingredients also may help protect the liver and gastrointestinal system.
What else should I know about Onco Support?
- Onco Support is a hypoallergenic, vegetarian formula.
- Scoop is included. One scoop is one tablespoon.
- Each container holds about 30 scoops of Onco Support.
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Onco Support?
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
How do you use Onco Support?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: For each 50 lbs (22.7 kg) of body weight, mix 1 scoop of the powder in your pet’s food once daily.
- Increased amounts have been associated clinically with increased formula efficiency.
What is in Onco Support?
- Active ingredients per 1 scoop (1 tablespoon): L-Glutamine (free form amino acid) 2500 mg, Kelp Powder (Ascophyllum nodosum) 760 mg, Lecithin Granules 760 mg, Nutritional Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 760 mg, Bio-Agaricus (Agaricus blazeii, mycelia, and fruiting body) 600 mg, L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCl) 500 mg, Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) standardized to 60% EGCG 340 mg, Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) 500 mg, Sodium ascorbate 250 mg, Larch Arabinogalactin 250 mg, Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) seed extract (standardized 80% silymarin) 150 mg, Probiotic Blend (12 billion cfu/gram) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis) 50 mg, Lactobacillus acidophilus (10 billion cfu/gram) 30 mg, Lactobacillus casei (350 billing cfu/gram) 5 mg, Zinc (as picolinate) 15 mg, Vitamin A (as acetate) 500 IU, Vitamin E (as succinate) 200 IU, Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 75 IU, Selenium (as selenomethionine) 25 mcg.
- Inactive ingredients: Fructooligosaccharide (FOS).
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Onco Support is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Onco Support?
- Dogs and cats may use Onco Support for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Onco Support?
- Onco Support is made by the manufacturer Rx Vitamins.
Great product!From UndisclosedComments about Onco Support 300g Powder
My dog has cancer and it's helping herFrom UndisclosedComments about Onco Support 300g Powder
Adds a lot of goodness to your dogs diet.From UndisclosedComments about Onco Support
Great for dogs with cancerFrom UndisclosedComments about Onco Support
This is a necessity!From UndisclosedComments about Onco Support
Yes!From UndisclosedComments about Onco Support
I will be buying Onco Support again and againFrom undisclosedComments about Onco Support
Q & A
How to determine the dosage for cat that weights around 2kg? She has been diagnosed with lymphoma and I would try with this product.?
Onco Support is a nutritional supplement designed especially for dogs and cats with lowered immune systems. Per the manufacturer, the dose is 1 scoop of powder in food for each 50 lbs or as prescribed by your veterinarian. It is recommended you speak with your vet as they will have the best guidance regarding the appropriate dose of Onco Support for your cat.Verified Answer
I have a bit of a picky eater. Can Onco Support be used in a homemade baked treat??
According to the manufacturer, Onco Support may be administered once daily, mixed with moistened dry food, canned or homemade diet.Verified Answer
I'm looking for the carbohydrate content to ensure it aligns with my dog's ketogenic diet. Is that available??
According to the manufacturer, Onco Support has about 22 mg (0.022 gram) of carbohydrates for each 7500 mg serving. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding this medication in your dog.Verified Answer
Is this product hypoallergenic? I have a dog that is now on a strict hypoallergenic diet- no animal products and no flavorings that are not natural.?
According to the information listed on the product label from the manufacturer, Onco Support is hypoallergenicVerified Answer