What is Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel for Dogs and Cats?
- Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel is a prescription ophthalmic formula to support accelerated healing of eye injuries, surgical incisions, and common irritations in the eyes of dogs and cats.
- Oculenis BioHAnce contains a patented hyaluronic acid that has been biologically enhanced to last longer and is uniquely designed for the eye surface of dogs and cats.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural lubricant found in the body which encourages healing and hydration of tissues.
Why is Oculenis used for cats and dogs?
- BioHAnce creates a cellular matrix that naturally enhances the animal’s own healing process.
- Oculenis soothes and comforts the eye by reducing friction each time your dog or cat blinks.
- It hydrates and helps reduce scarring without blurring vision.
- Oculenis provides a thin, protective barrier on the surface of the eye.
- Oculenis may be used for healing eye injuries such as cuts, scratches, lacerations, abrasions, punctures, or surgical incisions, eyelid trauma, corneal lacerations, perforated cornea, and corneal ulcers.
What else should I know about Oculenis?
- Formula is based on naturally occurring substances found in the body.
- Free of antibiotics or steroids.
- No preservative or synthetic additives that cause pain, irritation, or stinging.
- Offers convenience by requiring fewer applications .
- Has a consistency that is easy to control without globbing or dripping.
- Oculenis should be stored at room temperature, but may be stored in the refrigerator. If refrigerated, the product should be allowed to warm to room temperature prior to use.
- Looking for Ocunovis BioHAnce Gel Eye Drops?
What problems could my dog or cat have with Oculenis?
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the top of the container to any surface.
- Replace cap securely after using.
How do you use Oculenis?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Place 1 to 2 drops directly onto the injured eye. The natural movement of the eyelid will distribute the gel over the eye surface. Apply a minimum of 2 times daily until eye injury is repaired per veterinarian consultation.
What is in Oculenis?
- Ingredients: Water, BioHAnce Hyaluronic Acid (0.75%), BioSalts: Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Oculenis is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Oculenis?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Oculenis?
- Oculenis is made by the manufacturer Sentrx.
This helped!From UndisclosedComments about Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel
This is a miracle drop!!!From Sunny South FloridaComments about Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel