Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel Rx
Starting At $21.99
Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel Rx
In StockFree shipping when you buy 3 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT with veterinary approval.
Requires veterinary authorization.
Your pet's veterinarian will provide directions for use.
What is Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel for Dogs and Cats?
- Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel is a prescription ophthalmic formula to support accelerated healing of eye injuries, surgical incisions, and common irritations in the eyes of dogs and cats.
- Oculenis BioHAnce contains a patented hyaluronic acid that has been biologically enhanced to last longer and is uniquely designed for the eye surface of dogs and cats.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural lubricant found in the body which encourages healing and hydration of tissues.
Why is Oculenis used for cats and dogs?
- BioHAnce creates a cellular matrix that naturally enhances the animal’s own healing process.
- Oculenis soothes and comforts the eye by reducing friction each time your dog or cat blinks.
- It hydrates and helps reduce scarring without blurring vision.
- Oculenis provides a thin, protective barrier on the surface of the eye.
- Oculenis may be used for healing eye injuries such as cuts, scratches, lacerations, abrasions, punctures, or surgical incisions, eyelid trauma, corneal lacerations, perforated cornea, and corneal ulcers.
What else should I know about Oculenis?
- Formula is based on naturally occurring substances found in the body.
- Free of antibiotics or steroids.
- No preservative or synthetic additives that cause pain, irritation, or stinging.
- Offers convenience by requiring fewer applications .
- Has a consistency that is easy to control without globbing or dripping.
- Oculenis should be stored at room temperature, but may be stored in the refrigerator. If refrigerated, the product should be allowed to warm to room temperature prior to use.
- Looking for Ocunovis BioHAnce Gel Eye Drops?
What problems could my dog or cat have with Oculenis?
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the top of the container to any surface.
- Replace cap securely after using.
How do you use Oculenis?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Place 1 to 2 drops directly onto the injured eye. The natural movement of the eyelid will distribute the gel over the eye surface. Apply a minimum of 2 times daily until eye injury is repaired per veterinarian consultation.
What is in Oculenis?
- Ingredients: Water, BioHAnce Hyaluronic Acid (0.75%), BioSalts: Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Oculenis is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the Oculenis?
- Dogs and cats may use this product for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes Oculenis?
- Oculenis is made by the manufacturer Sentrx.
2 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
100% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
2 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
This helped!From UndisclosedComments about Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair GelRocky has had much more energy within a few days after starting him on this.
This is a miracle drop!!!From Sunny South FloridaComments about Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair GelMy dog's cornea was scratched during Coronavirus and he also developed an ulcer. Thank goodness my vet prescribed this-- it truly was a miracle. Ulcers can go either way.... my specialist said we only had a few days or my beautiful Cavy could have lost his eye! I was already stressed during coronavirus and now the fear of losing my 5-year old beautiful babies eye was heart wrenching. Needless to say... he turned around for the better! The ulcer was reduced within 2 weeks to the size of a pin the Specialist said! We used 5 meds along with this one... and I was SOOOO thankful this was only 2x per day. The others were ALL 12x per day. Imagine. He would run away when I got out the eye drops. Thank you for inventing this product. I keep it on hand now, just in case!
Displaying Reviews 1 - 2
Q & A
Can it be used with and antibiotic ointment??
Oculenis BioHAnce Ocular Repair Gel is a prescription ophthalmic medication that contains hyaluronic acid, which supports healing for eye injuries in cats and dogs. This product does not contain antibiotics or other ingredients used to treat infections. It is recommended that you speak with your veterinarian prior to using this product to determine if this product may be used safely with your pet’s other eye medications.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 1