What is Myos Muscle and Joint Formula for Dogs?
- Myos Muscle and Joint Formula is a nutritional supplement for dogs that helps build muscle and promote joint health.
- Myos Muscle and Joint Formula contains Fortetropin and green lipped mussel.
Why is Myos Muscle and Joint Formulaused for Dogs?
- Myos Muscle and Joint Formula contains green lipped muscle, a natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids and glucosamine chondroitin sulfate.
- Omega 3 fatty acids and chondroitin sulfate may reduce inflammation and pain and support joint health.
- It may improve mobility for dogs.
What else should I know about Myos Muscle and Joint Formula?
- Myos Muscle and Joint Formula contains two all-natural ingredients.
- This supplement is gluten free.
- A 3.3 gram scoop is included in the package.
What problems could my dog have with Myos Muscle and Joint Formula?
- It is recommended to consult with your veterinarian before using a nutritional supplement for your dog.
How do you use Myos Muscle and Joint Formula?
- Small breeds up to 24 lbs, give 1 scoop daily. Medium Breeds 25 to 49 lbs, give 2 scoops daily. Large Breeds 50 lbs and over, 4 scoops daily.
What is in MYOS Muscle & Joint ?
- Active Ingredients per 3.3 gram scoop (included): Fortetropin 3g, Green Lipped Mussel 300mg.
- Calorie Content: 19.5 cal/serving (1 serving = 3.3 gram scoop)
- Nutrition Facts per 3.3 gram scoop: Total Fat 1.7 g, Cholesterol 66 mg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 10 mg, Protein 1.2 g, Carbohydrates 0.2 g, Vitamin A 23 mcg, Vitamin D 14 IU, Vitamin B2 33 mcg, Vitamin B9 9 mcg, Vitamin C 0 mg, Zinc 0.14 mg, Potassium 7 mg, Calcium 8 mg, Vitamin B1 0.01 mcg, Vitamin B5 0.18 mcg, Iron 0.17 mg, Phosphorus 24 mg, and Magnesium 0.3 mg.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Myos Muscle and Joint Formula is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes Myos Muscle and Joint Formula?
- Myos Muscle and Joint Formula is made by the manufacturer Myos.
Seems tasty for pupFrom UndisclosedComments about MYOS Canine Muscle and Joint Formula 6.98oz Powder
Q & A
What is the percentage of fatty acids from the Green Lipped Mussel is in this product??
Per the manufacturer, this product contains 10 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns regarding this product in your dog.Verified Answer