What is Myos Feline Muscle Formula for Cats?
- Myos Feline Muscle Formula is a nutritional supplement for cats that helps build muscle and promote joint health.
Why is Myos Feline Muscle Formula used for cats?
- Myos helps build muscle in cats experiencing loss in muscle mass or strength.
- It may reduce muscle atrophy and weakness for better mobility.
- Myos Feline Formula may improve bone health and support healthy aging in cats.
What else should I know about Myos Feline Muscle Formula?
- Myos Feline Formula contains fortetropin, an all natural ingredient made from fertilized egg yolks.
- One gram scoop is included in the package.
What problems could my cat have with Myos Feline Muscle Formula?
It is recommended to consult with your veterinarian before using a nutritional supplement for your cat.
How do you use Myos Feline Muscle Formula?
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Cats up to 5 lbs, give 1 gram daily. Cats 5 to 10 lbs, give 1 gram daily. Cats 11 lbs and over, give 2 grams daily.
What is in MYOS Feline Muscle Formula ?
- Active Ingredients per 1 gram scoop (included): Fortetropin 1g.
- Inactive Ingredients: None.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Myos is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Who makes Myos Feline Muscle Formula?
- Myos Feline Muscle Formula is made by the manufacturer Myos.
No Reviews Yet
Q & A
What are the other ingredients besides Fortetropin in MYOS Muscle Forrmula for felines??
According to the product label this product only contains one ingredient and that is Fortetropin. Fortetropin is a proteo-lipid complex (protein covalently linked to a lipid) made from fertilized egg yolk. The label specifies under inactive ingredients that there are none. Fortetropin is used to help build muscle in cats experiencing loss in muscle mass or strength and to reduce muscle atrophy and weakness to help improve the cat's mobility.Verified Answer
Is this ok to use for a cat with kidney disease? I'm trying to help him keep his muscles and fat.?
At this time there are no studies regarding MYOS Feline Muscle Formula in cats with kidney disease. Your veterinarian will determine if the product is safe to use based on your cat’s kidney function. It is recommended that you consult your veterinarian before adding any nutritional supplements into your cat’s diet. Please consult your veterinarian regarding any further questions or concerns you may have regarding this medication and your cat.Verified Answer