MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets Rx
Starting At $29.33
MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets Rx
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT with veterinary approval.
Requires veterinary authorization.
Your pet's veterinarian will provide directions for use.
What are MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets for Dogs and Cats?
- MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets are a presctiption double-acting parasite preventative for dogs and cats.
- MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets contain Milbemycin Oxime, a parasiticide that prevents heartworm disease and controls the infection of intestinal worms.
- MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets control whipworms, hookworms, and roundworms in dogs.
- In cats, MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets control hookworms and roundworms.
- Interceptor provides 1 month of protection and is a flavored chewable tablet, making it easier to give to your pet.
Why do cats and dogs use MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets?
- Your veterinarian may prescribe MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets to treat and control heartworms, roundworms, whipworms, and hookworms in dogs.
- In cats, MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets are used to treat and control heartworms, roundworms, and hookworms.
What else should I know about MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets?
- The American Heartworm Society and most veterinarians recommend an annual heartworm test before prescribing a heartworm preventative for your dog or cat. Dogs and cats with existing heartworm infections can have serious reactions after taking this.
- Talk with your veterinarian for more information and to find the best flea and tick preventative to complement this product.
- Interceptor is sold as a prescription drug in a maximum of a 12-month supply per dog per year.
- To buy the same size for more than one dog, add what you need to the cart. You can split the amount to different dogs in checkout!
- Contact your local waste management about the safe disposal of Interceptor. It can be very toxic to fish and wildlife.
What problems could my dog or cat have with MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets?
- One common, but not usually serious, side effect after giving MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets is vomiting.
- Keep out of reach of other animals. Overdoses can also be serious. Contact your veterinarian if you suspect an overdose.
- Contact your veterinarian immediately if you see neurologic signs such as coma, weakness, clumsiness, dilated pupils, trembling, excessive drooling, or if your dog presses its head against the wall.
How do you use MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets?
- Give once a month as directed by your veterinarian.
What is in MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets?
- The active ingredient in MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets is Milbemycin Oxime, which kills certain parasites by interrupting their nerve transmission and causing their death.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- MilbeGuard is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets?
- Dogs and cats may use MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets?
- MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets are made by the manufacturer Ceva Animal Health.
4 total reviews
Rated 5.00 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
4 5 star reviews
0 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
0 1 star reviews
Prevents heartworm,fleas &ticks all in one pill!From UndisclosedComments about MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets for Dogs 2-10 lbs, 6 Month SupplyWas prescribed by vet. AIDS in preventing heart worm,fleas & ticks all in one!
Roo is healthier!!From UndisclosedComments about MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets for Dogs 11-25 lbs or Cats 1.5-6 lbs, 6 Month SupplyRoo is healthier with MilbeGuard now!
This helped keep my pets healthy.From UndisclosedComments about MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets for Dogs 11-25 lbs or Cats 1.5-6 lbs, 6 Month SupplyWas an excellent order process and arrived in a timely manner. Thank you
Great product and priceFrom UndisclosedComments about MilbeGuard Flavored Tablets for Dogs 51-100 lbs or Cats 12.1-25 lbs, 6 Month SupplyThis product works and is so cheap. It has the same medicine as a name brand an protects against multiple worms. I have 4 dogs and it is so nice to have an affordable good working product.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 4
Q & A
What is the actual size of the tablet for the smallest (2-10 lbs) looking for a small pill thanks?
MilbeGuard for dogs 2-10lbs is 6mm. According to the manufacturer, the tablet may be crushed and mixed into food if needed.Verified Answer
Does milbguard heart meds work for a 110# dog?
MilbeGuard is available in four tablet sizes for dogs up to 100 lbs. According to the manufacturer, dogs weighing over 100 lbs should be prescribed the appropriate combination of tablets based on their weight. Speak with your veterinarian to determine the correct dosage size for your dogVerified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 2