What is Miconosol Spray and Lotion for Dogs and Cats?
- Miconosol is a prescription, topical antifungal agent for dogs and cats that contains miconazole.
- Miconosol is available as a topical lotion or a topical spray.
Why is Miconosol Used for Dogs and Cats?
- Miconsol is used to treat certain types of fungal infections in dogs and cats, including ringworm.
What else should I know about Miconosol?
- Miconosol requires a prescription from a veterinarian.
What problems could my dog or cat have with Miconosol?
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue treatment and consult with your veterinarian.
How do you use Miconosol?
- Consult with your veterinarian before using this medication and follow their specific recommendations for use.
- Miconosol Spray is sprayed on the affected areas from a distance of 2 to 4 inches to apply a light covering.
- Miconosol Lotion is applied with a light coating to affected areas. It is recommended to use a gauze pad or cotton swab.
- Wash hands thoroughly after administration to avoid the spread of fungal infection.
What is in Miconosol?
- Miconosol Lotion and Miconosol spray contain 1.15% miconazole nitrate (equivalent to 1% miconazole base by weight).
- Miconazole is an antifungal medication used to treat certain types of fungal infections.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- Minconosol is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Works greatFrom undisclosedComments about Miconosol (miconazole nitrate)
I would buy this product again.From Los AngelesComments about Miconosol (miconazole nitrate)
I LOVE VETRXDIRECT!From Edwardsville, IL, USAComments about Miconosol (miconazole nitrate)
Q & A
I would like to know since you do not have this product what do you have that's as close to this product.?
The Conzol 1% spray and lotion have the same active ingredient as the Miconosol products. Please contact your veterinarian to determine the best treatment option for your pet.Verified Answer