Flush, 8oz (237mL)
Starting At $14.75
Out of StockFree shipping when you buy 4 or with a $59 order
Guaranteed lowest authorized price. Learn more.
Usually ships the same weekday before 3pm CT.
What is MAX Chlorhexidine Flush by Animal Pharmaceutials for Dogs and Cats?
- MAX Chlorhexidine Flush is a broad spectrum antibacterial cleanser for cats and dogs.
- The active ingredient, chlorhexidine, is an antibacterial agent that fights bacteria, fungi, and yeast on the skin.
- Animal Pharmaceutical products use liposomes, a patented technology that allows specific ingredients to be micro-encapsulated and delivered deeper into the skin for longer lasting effects.
Why is MAX Chlorhexidine Flush used for cats and dogs?
- Broad spectrum antibacterial cleanser.
- Fights against bacteria, fungus, and yeast.
- Provides cleansing and relief for dogs and cats with certain uncomfortable skin conditions.
What else should I know about MAX Chlorhexidine Flush?
- Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place.
What problems could my dog or cat have with MAX Chlorhexidine Flush?
- For topical use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- In case of contact with eyes or mucous membranes, flush with copious amounts of water for 5 to 10 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention immediately.
How do you use MAX Chlorhexidine Flush?
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Manufacturer's suggested use: Apply solution to affected area once daily. Continue for 2 to 3 days after apparent resolution of clinical signs. If necessary, remove excess solution or debris after use with cotton or absorbent material.
What is in MAX Chlorhexidine Flush?
- Active ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 3%.
Will I get what I see in the picture?
- MAX Chlorhexidine Flush is a brand name. You will receive the exact brand that you request.
Is it important for my dog or cat to finish all of the MAX Chlorhexidine Flush?
- Dogs and cats may use MAX Chlorhexidine Flush for different lengths of time. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any questions.
Who makes MAX Chlorhexidine Flush?
- MAX Chlorhexidine Flush is made by the manufacturer Animal Pharmaceuticals.
11 total reviews
Rated 4.55 out of 5 stars
0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend
9 5 star reviews
1 4 star reviews
0 3 star reviews
0 2 star reviews
1 1 star reviews
Most Liked Positive Review
Works very well!
I have used Chlorhexidine Flush for many years to clean my dog's ears. It is an antiseptic with antimicrobial activity. It has worked very well to keep her ears healthy, and leaves her ears smelling wonderful.
Most Liked Negative Review
Waste of time and money
Mistake getting this product, does not help control the itching, in fact it made it worse. Does not lather up. Used a 1/3 of the bottle, and she also still smells dirty.
Love the shinny ginger girl!From UndisclosedComments about MAX Chlorhexidine 4% Shampoo, 16ozLove this product. Great for my pups coat and it has a lasting good smell.
Best medication to keep on handFrom UndisclosedComments about MAX Chlorhexidine Flush, 8oz (237mL)Best ear cleaning solution. Also great for any skin type infection.
He likes it!From UndisclosedComments about MAX Chlorhexidine Flush, 8oz (237mL)I recently moved to Florida from NJ and now live in a rural area with so much wildlife. My puppy's skin is getting irritated from the bugs
Works very well!From UndisclosedComments about MAX Chlorhexidine Flush, 8oz (237mL)I have used Chlorhexidine Flush for many years to clean my dog's ears. It is an antiseptic with antimicrobial activity. It has worked very well to keep her ears healthy, and leaves her ears smelling wonderful.
Great productFrom UndisclosedComments about MAX Chlorhexidine 4% Shampoo, 16ozThis shampoo was recommended by Bernie's dermatologist. It is a great product and relieves, and heals his sensitive skin.
Relieve ItchingFrom UndisclosedComments about MAX Chlorhexidine 4% Shampoo, 16ozMy vet recommended this shampoo because it contained Chlorhexidene Really helped heal the skin eruptions. And alleviated itching.
Best Skin ProductFrom UndisclosedComments about MAX ChlorhexidineGreat product for a dog, especially if the animal has skin problems.
When I need a refill, I will order again.From UndisclosedComments about MAX ChlorhexidineJanie uses this product once a week. Leaves her skin healthy.
Will buy againFrom UndisclosedComments about MAX ChlorhexidineMy dog is always scratching and chewing on himself, the shampoo really helps. My friends doctor prescribed this and she gave me some. Loved it and bought more... will do again.
Waste of time and moneyFrom SonoraComments about MAX ChlorhexidineMistake getting this product, does not help control the itching, in fact it made it worse. Does not lather up. Used a 1/3 of the bottle, and she also still smells dirty.
Displaying Reviews 1 - 10
Q & A
Hi, Chlorhexidine 4% dog shampoo is out of stock I need to buy more Do you have any idea when you gonna have in stock again? Thanks?
Is this a flush or a shampoo??
Max Chlorhexidine is available as both a shampoo and a topical flush.Verified Answer
What color is the actual shampoo as it comes in the bottle??
According to the MAX Chlorhexidine 4% Shampoo Safety-Data-Sheet, the shampoo is a translucent, yellowish, semi-viscous liquid with a lavender rain scent.Verified Answer
How often can you use it??
MAX Chlorhexidine may be used up to once daily depending on instructions from your veterinarian. Consult your veterinarian regarding how often to use MAX Chlorhexidine in your specific case to ensure the best results for your cat or dog.Verified Answer
Is this shampoo also for allergies? Will it help my dog stop itching and licking her feet??
MAX Chlorhexidine is a broad spectrum antibacterial, antifungal and deodorizing shampoo. According to the manufacturer, it is indicated as a deodorizing shampoo that helps fight against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, fungi, yeast, mold and viruses. There are a variety of reasons on why your dog could be itching and licking her feet such as; allergies, dry skin, atopic dermatitis, behavioral issues or contact irritants. Please consult with your veterinarian regarding your dog’s itching and licking of feet in order to determine the cause and what product is best for your dog to safely use to treat the itching and licking.Verified Answer
Does Max Chlorhexidine 4% shampoo negate topical flea and tick meds??
According to the manufacturer, this product can interfere with other topical medications including topical flea and tick meds. Please contact your veterinarian for more information and guidance.Verified Answer
Displaying Questions 1 - 6